• Sophia

Votes: 322 22.5%
  • Lily

Votes: 727 50.7%

• Total voters

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Well, maybe it sounded too harsh, but in my view the amount of content, even for a demo is a bit too thin. That's what I meant, didn't want to critize the art style.
no worries buddy I wasn't offended I actually thought your comment was funny and was trying to continue the joke, also I just started learning Renpy around 2 weeks ago and I have no real coding background so in all honesty I am actually proud of the menu and the screens I have created :)

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
no worries buddy I wasn't offended I actually thought your comment was funny and was trying to continue the joke, also I just started learning Renpy around 2 weeks ago and I have no real coding background so in all honesty I am actually proud of the menu and the screens I have created :)
Then keep going! I think the art style is different and fresh and adds some variety to the uniformity of most games :) And regarding Lily ...

homer-the-simpsons.gif

Reactions: studio009 and m4pII

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I've tried it, and it looks promising. Artstyle is unique and pleasing to the eyes, but you need a proofreader because there's a lot of run-on sentences and other syntax problems.

Small tip; you might want to change the font color for the money. The blue isn't contrast enough to be visible in every scene.

Reactions: studio009

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
I've tried it, and it looks promising. Artstyle is unique and pleasing to the eyes, but you need a proofreader because there's a lot of run-on sentences and other syntax problems.

Small tip; you might want to change the font color for the money. The blue isn't contrast enough to be visible in every scene.
Thank you, your critiques were absolutely helpful

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Given that it's a demo, its fine that there's not a lot rn. I personally really love the art! I'm usually someone who doesn't go for games with (what I assume to be) custom art, but this is really good looking. Personally, the only issue I have is, when in-game, the HUD/bottom menu is kinda difficult for me to see. I do like how the background for the dialogue box is like a notebook, but the dark text can be tricky to see on darker backgrounds and the money is also tricky to see for the same reason. Otherwise, I'm kinda interested to see where this game goes, given that (to my knowledge) there aren't many XXX-games focused around secret agents and whatnot.

Reactions: Puma1978

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Given that it's a demo, its fine that there's not a lot rn. I personally really love the art! I'm usually someone who doesn't go for games with (what I assume to be) custom art, but this is really good looking. Personally, the only issue I have is, when in-game, the HUD/bottom menu is kinda difficult for me to see. I do like how the background for the dialogue box is like a notebook, but the dark text can be tricky to see on darker backgrounds and the money is also tricky to see for the same reason. Otherwise, I'm kinda interested to see where this game goes, given that (to my knowledge) there aren't many XXX-games focused around secret agents and whatnot.
I think making the notebook background brighter would solve the issue. Right now, the semi transparent look just blends a bit too much with dark scenes.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I think making the notebook background brighter would solve the issue. Right now, the semi transparent look just blends a bit too much with dark scenes.
Yeah either that or adjust the text font for both spoken dialogue and the money in the bottom right corner. Though, judging by the fact that the dev responded to you with the same issue that I have, it seems that the message was received.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Wow
That's the first 2D Western game I am really excited for. The drawings look awesome and the Wife looks damn hot.
Really hope for some cheating / hotwife stuff with her.
Hope for the Dev. After the first release, he will gain more supporters.

Reactions: Claudio83

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Still no news about the first version of this game. Wonder how long it will take for the first release.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
So ist this game over bevor even the first version was released ? just asking because there are no updates on his patreon side over nearly two months

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

I have started to send out alpha releases to Patreons, Beta will be out in a week
this project become longer than expected
-37 new drawings
-18 pages of dialogue

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes