• Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
but will there be a option were I can only go for his wife but still get ntr ? if I play a bit carefree let the daughter drink and dont keep and eye on her or my wife if this chef has an eye on her on partys without beaing a alpha/cheating ass to her?at least as a option? without forcing anyone into ntr ofc

becasue beaing an ass and dont care about your wife/daughter is not really ntr its just a consequence about cheating or beaing an ass
exactly you'll only get NTRed if you're an ass if you're nice to your wife and daughter they will not be disloyal to you and you can proceed on the share path, but as for the other characters that's not the case they can be NTRed depending on the progression of the story

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Wow it's amazing, very cute girls a lot of different artworks each time there's a new situation. I have a particular soft spot for the daughter Lily, I want to corrupt her like crazy. Will the sharing content include her as well ? the more depraved, the better (ahah), as long as MC is her number 1.
But Tori and Sophia are very hot too. Once again the design of the characters is very good. If I had only one small critique, that would be that sometimes in some scenes with particular arts, the girls look a bit different from the usual art. But I'm nitpicking.
Oh and I liked the proposed choices too. I'll support you right away.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like the art, like the characters, for the most part, so far. Needs some proofreading, mostly spelling errors and I don't want to be ex-Seal, CIA dude Nate, I want to be ex-Seal, CIA dude bamachine(or rather my real first name), helps with immersion.

Reactions: fishbrain

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What kind of ntr is this? Netorare, Netorase or Netori?

Thanks for anyone that can help.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The art on this one and the overall plot structure is really good, has a lot of potential.

However, the writing needs some work. I'm assuming the developer is not a native english speaker, so a translator or someone to atleast correct grammar mistakes would be enough. Otherwise this is gonna be a huge wasted potential, sadly.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Yep. About the same as I remember from the first demo. The only standout issue for me personally, excluding things like grammar since that can be cleaned up later, is the indication for how much cash you have with it kinda being tucked away in the corner. Maybe that's just a me thing but I would personally like it if it was at least a bolder font. Other than that, nice to see this get an update.

Reactions: studio009

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
exactly you'll only get NTRed if you're an ass if you're nice to your wife and daughter they will not be disloyal to you and you can proceed on the share path, but as for the other characters that's not the case they can be NTRed depending on the progression of the story
i think best routes for the wife to be Love route / Sharing route / NTR route , and yes its good to have ntr behind Treating the wife good or no but better way is to add another way to put NTR for the wife where if you let stuff happend ntr will happened like if u leave your wife alone with Mike or don't go with her stuff will happen even if u are good husband

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
i think best routes for the wife to be Love route / Sharing route / NTR route , and yes its good to have ntr behind Treating the wife good or no but better way is to add another way to put NTR for the wife where if you let stuff happend ntr will happened like if u leave your wife alone with Mike or don't go with her stuff will happen even if u are good husband
exactly it dosent feel great if you ignore your wife and always cheat for players that enjoy ntr because ntr always is about a deep emotional connection and betrayal if you dosent care for your wife in the first place you cant really get ntred:oops:

would be better if thomas or how the boss is called if you play often carefree(dont let him get her drunk,or flirt and so on...) that he will try hit on her and in the long run is sucessfull if you dont keep an eye on this snake because he was inviting you and her on his birthday prob with intentions this guy is an asshole:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
exactly it dosent feel great if you ignore your wife and always cheat for players that enjoy ntr because ntr always is about a deep emotional connection and betrayal if you dosent care for your wife in the first place you cant really get ntred:oops:

would be better if thomas or how the boss is called if you play often carefree(dont let him get her drunk,or flirt and so on...) that he will try hit on her and in the long run is sucessfull if you dont keep an eye on this snake because he was inviting you and her on his birthday prob with intentions this guy is an asshole:LOL::LOL:
same i think this NTR with the wife works better

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes