Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I dont know how to express this in English becouse it's not my mother lenguage. But I love the idea of this game, be NTRed for be an idiot with your family, and at the same time, have the posibility to be NTRed depending of the situation. I mean, be a good husband but if the wife it's drunk for example other guy can use that for his benefit and fuck her, it's absolutly fantastic! You're ideas are amazing, you really deserve a great succesfull with this game, you have all my support! :love:

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Visually, it's really good. The FX you throw in are a great enhancement.

The writing, however, is extremely bad. I realize that in erotic VNs, that is not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm sorry, it's excruciatingly poor.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Let us know because from what I've read it seems to be heavy towards ntr/sharing so it sounds like everyone but mc is going to get to have sex with his loved ones?

But I haven't played it I don't want to enjoy the game and then be forced to share I play these games so I can have sex with the girls especially if there my loved ones would be nice to get some netori?

Thanks for taking the risk let us know what you find?

Thank you for your time :)
It is not heavy on the NTR. You get some time with the MC's wife in the first episode. Plus some set up with the wife's daughter, and couple of her friends. However, the biggest clue here is that it isn't a harem. If you don't pursue a couple of the possible interest, they begin flirting with other dudes.

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
looks great
(y)

short question: will there be the option to rename the mc (in the next update/version) ?

May 23, 2020
Great art! When I saw the wife had a dominant personality I got excited. But then the sex scene happens... and she acts as a submissive without a femdom alternative. The only (not really) "femdom" option is let her ride you, wich ends there with a single image and a final cum option. All other options were maledom. This happening with a dominating character was a little disappointig, seeing there are a lot of submissive characters already. I hope in future updates we get some femdom optional content at least. Like foot worship at first and then escalating from there, with humilliation included. Out of bed the wife could be more demanding and ask the husband to do all things around the house, like cooking, cleaning, etc. Some financial domination would be hot. All this in a femdom path already chosen, not to scare maledom players. I wish you success with the game!

Reactions: studio009

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey guys, the work on the second update is well on it's way I have completed 9 images and I want to do 10 more for this update that's a total of 19 new images. I know this is more than the 10 to 12 images I estimated for this update but I feel that the extra work is worth it for the progression of the story and I'm sure you guys would appreciate it as well ✌

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Wow........so much potential here. I mean just look at the old man :sneaky: he got Victoria. And can't wait to see mike join when he saw lily drinking with old man [ well...well two better than one, right ? ] :sneaky: and that Sophia....man, can't wait someday somebody ravage her like slutty one :love: and Lily & Victoria. Olivia also interesting to see thou but not as much as those three but NTR, Moral degeneration, breaking her mind like Sophia i still wanna see that moment :giggle:

Nov 1, 2022
Wow........so much potential here. I mean just look at the old man :sneaky: he got Victoria. And can't wait to see mike join when he saw lily drinking with old man [ well...well two better than one, right ? ] :sneaky: and that Sophia....man, can't wait someday somebody ravage her like slutty one :love: and Lily & Victoria. Olivia also interesting to see thou but not as much as those three but NTR, Moral degeneration, breaking her mind like Sophia i still wanna see that moment :giggle:
Well Studio is open to suggestions you can join his Discord and he'll try to implement the best ideas because it's still early in the game.

Reactions: studio009

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
looks great
(y)

short question: will there be the option to rename the mc (in the next update/version) ?
this is something I haven't decided yet, initially when I started this game I didn't want to include that optiion, because when you play games like drake tomb raider or 007(i know it was a book first) you are that charector not yourself thats the experience i was going for but I also understand wanting the option so I dont know yet

Last edited:
Reactions: izumou

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Hey everyone, when I first released this game, I knew that for me writing was weakest of the three skills required for a project like this, so I have enlisted the help of to assist with the writing process. This new release is the V0.1f rewrite I hope it is up to the standards of other games in this genre. Along with rewriting the script I have also made more changes for a better flow and experience the additions/ changes are as follows

-Added new stat button

-Created new stat menu

-Live updates on stat menu now available

-Planned and implemented all variables needed for future releases

-Changed fonts in all screens to match and flow better

-Added stat change animations to alert players during the game

-Added version end screen

Happy Holidays everyone

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes