Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Yes the NTR/Share path will be completely avoidable, but I want to tell this story in a away that makes sense to me so there will be no ntr off option as long as you treat " your loved one" with love you will be on the right path, Also the main narrative path is a love path.
Good to know, and that makes sense.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Oh no, it's another RE-game (RE-write, RE-dux, RE-done, RE-imagined, RE-RE-RE-RE-release). You get the idea..

Had high hopes for this game, still do. Please don't prove me right with how these "RE" games usually turn out.
Jesus. That was one of the dumbest over-generalization complaints i've ever seen on this board.

In the grander scheme of things we could only be so lucky if pretty much 95% of every one of these games being pushed out, being developed by mostly foreign devs trying to make english language games with literally zero writing skill, saw it's dev forced by gunpoint into a re-write of their game's story script. Seriously...with even a marginal acknowledgement of the problem their games would all come out for the better on the other side. Every. Single. Time.

If anything a dev openly acknowledging " I knew that for me writing was weakest of the three skills required for a project like this" is way too rare enough. A dev doing that *AND* actually making a legitimate investment attempt to go back and resolve a re-occurring issue in these games that is about as common as screw my mom and older/younger sister storyline plots? That in itself should and needs to be universally applauded with a standing ovation.

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
Jesus. That was one of the dumbest over-generalization complaints i've ever seen on this board.

First of all I stated, 'Had high hopes for this game, still do. Please don't prove me right with how these "RE" games usually turn out.'

Secondly:

Search with Remake in the title (Not that there haven't been many other games that get the RE-treatment):

39 total games

19 on hold / abandon

10 with half year or more with no update (abandon)

7 that have a drip feed of new content most over 3 months ago

3 completed (completed length of said games, unknown)

It is an 'over-generalization' complaint for good reason.

Also:

A dev doing that *AND* actually making a legitimate investment attempt to go back and resolve a re-occurring issue in these games that is about as common as screw my mom and older/younger sister storyline plots? That in itself should and needs to be universally applauded with a standing ovation.
So you mean incest? Then this whole rant seems rather counter-intuitive, seeing as some of the daughter scenes hint heavily at future sex scenes or sexual frustrations, at the very least, with MC (daddy). Unless that has changed in the REEEEE-write.

Last edited:

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
the vast majority of games on this website are never completed so what even is your point

So while I haven't supported this game monetarily as of yet, I do actually support some. My point is that this game is 6 months old and the only update is a rewrite. I haven't even played the rewrite yet, but from what you said, literally nothing new but some different wording.

I want this game to succeed and when I see a worthwhile game I like to give my opinion. That opinion will hopefully help others like me that want to support said game through crowdfunding.

So basically I'm just saying it like I see it and letting people know that a RE-anything is usually doomed to fail. I hope to save a discerning partreon of their hard earned cash.

Again.. I do hope this succeeds, since people don't seem to comprehend that. Anyway, I'm done arguing a moot point.

- Take care and Happy Holidays

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So you mean incest? Then this whole rant seems rather counter-intuitive, seeing as some of the daughter scenes hint heavily at future sex scenes or sexual frustrations, at the very least, with MC (daddy). Unless that has changed in the REEEEE-write.
Seriously? The "rant" there has nothing to do with incest. But apparently your general lack of comprehension skills here didn't stop with a failure to understand what exactly the dev stated was getting "re" done with the game before jumping in to complain about it.

Absolutely nothing about going back to proofread text dialog and clean up some of the typical engrish found in these games suggests a greater likelihood of a game being abandoned. Again, if anything and in itself that logically suggests the exact opposite.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Oh no, it's another RE-game (RE-write, RE-dux, RE-done, RE-imagined, RE-RE-RE-RE-release). You get the idea..

Had high hopes for this game, still do. Please don't prove me right with how these "RE" games usually turn out.
I think it's jumping the gun to say that. This isn't really equatable to a dev 2 or 3 years down the line just redoing everything or worse starting from scratch. It'd be kinda stupid to get a writer and then leave what's done alone. They've got a writer so touched up the early game.

The first year of development is when to do stuff like this when the patreon money comes in. Get a writer, coder or artist to cover whatever the devs weak spots are and have them bring stuff up to snuff and then move on to progressing the game.

Last edited:

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I didnt play before the rewrite, but it was a very good intro episode. I almost skipped it cause of the banner and first pic when you hover over it in "latest updates". 1st pic being only background and not clear at a "preview size"; the banner there is just something off with it, cant put into words.
Again, 0.1f is pretty good. My writing is meant just as advice on the presentation in this site, not the game itself.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Very good intro and the art is top notch, really liked the stat page/bio. Any chance of adding subscribstar option, as it seems alot of devs prefer it over pateron.

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
A360 chthonic_goat_666

MY BAD. You two are absolutely right. I went and checked when I downloaded the first iteration of this game and it was 11/9/2022.

I totally jumped the gun there.

This year has been a weird one, with the 'end' of COVID and life returning to normal. Timewise, everything seemed to happen in strange time paradox after a grueling and sluggish past two years~. Games I thought were still making their monthly installments were suddenly several months without an update and vice-versa.

Zeugma

Sep 24, 2021
The editor really helped, the text is actually comprehensible now! Looking forward to how it'll turn out in the future.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hey everyone, when I first released this game, I knew that for me writing was weakest of the three skills required for a project like this, so I have enlisted the help of to assist with the writing process. This new release is the V0.1f rewrite I hope it is up to the standards of other games in this genre. Along with rewriting the script I have also made more changes for a better flow and experience the additions/ changes are as follows

-Added new stat button

-Created new stat menu

-Live updates on stat menu now available

-Planned and implemented all variables needed for future releases

-Changed fonts in all screens to match and flow better

-Added stat change animations to alert players during the game

-Added version end screen

Happy Holidays everyone
The changes are all for the better. I hope this game takes off and does well for you. One thing that would help a lot, make the MC first name changeable, people like to insert themselves into the stories and that helps tremendously with immersion.

Reactions: Drax951

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Just liked very much, characters looks promissing, a little pint of NTR for those who enjoy it, art looks nice.

I really hope we have a solid NTR route, with options to share the girls, since you have the likability for them for each male character, and their traits. And since the MC isn't a beta, it should fit this game an alpha sharing path, like whoring out your step-daughter and wife for your benefit, etc.

I'm really hopeful for this game to continue and be finished.

Reactions: Beast Master69

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Just liked very much, characters looks promissing, a little pint of NTR for those who enjoy it, art looks nice.

I really hope we have a solid NTR route, with options to share the girls, since you have the likability for them for each male character, and their traits. And since the MC isn't a beta, it should fit this game an alpha sharing path, like whoring out your step-daughter and wife for your benefit, etc.

I'm really hopeful for this game to continue and be finished.
What I can say is: Don't try to let everyone happy. Focus on vanila stuff or NTR stuff or extreme fetishes stuff. There'll be always people complaining, but if you focus on a specific area of fetishes, you can build a loyal fanbase that enjoy just that.

I sure hope is NTR, alpha sharing/whoring girls (including wife and daughter). Also, make a incest patch, so Patreon dont annoy you.

May 23, 2020
What I can say is: Don't try to let everyone happy. Focus on vanila stuff or NTR stuff or extreme fetishes stuff. There'll be always people complaining, but if you focus on a specific area of fetishes, you can build a loyal fanbase that enjoy just that.

I sure hope is NTR, alpha sharing/whoring girls (including wife and daughter). Also, make a incest patch, so Patreon dont annoy you.
He could stick to two different paths, not just one. I prefer pure NTR, beta MC with humillation NTR and femdom. He could do an alpha maledom path and an beta NTR path with femdom. Alpha sharing is too niche and is kind of contradictory. I think it shoud not be implemented or be implemented when the game is too far down the line with a minor update. Most NTR succesful games are with a beta MC, it's kind of ilogical to be alpha and be sharing your girls, that's not even normal NTR, it's Netorase, and even most Nerorase games are with beta or kind MC, not alpha.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Can´t play it at the moment because my PC is broken and I only have an android now but the young blonde looks very much like Lily Larimar :)

• Angry
Reactions: KenneX
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes