Votes: 259 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.5%
  • Lily

Votes: 728 50.8%

• Total voters

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am only interested in real ntr/sophia ntr anyway but there wont be any solo ntr with her so thats sad news :( :cry::cry:was hoping for sophia with his boss but as far as I understand there will only be (ntr) for daughter,friend of daughter but they are not in a relationship anyway or have deep romatic feelings so its only corruption

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Any hero that can share the update ?
Gotta give it more time, the game isn't that popular yet it's still new. We need more people on it, which hopefully will happen once this game appears more and more on the front page of this website. Cause i am digging this game a lot.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
it says I've finished 0.1 version and then the game ends... but it states that the game is in 0-2b version?
Perhaps one of the download links still links to the old version?

Liked the update, starting to deliver on the promising intro! Gradually slutting up Lily, especially with Tori's help, is a lot of fun. Especially liked the scene at the mall! I'll be keeping a close eye on this.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I am only interested in real ntr/sophia ntr anyway but there wont be any solo ntr with her so thats sad news :( :cry::cry:was hoping for sophia with his boss but as far as I understand there will only be (ntr) for daughter,friend of daughter but they are not in a relationship anyway or have deep romatic feelings so its only corruption
Wait, if there's no inc tag, it means that the daughter is not a LI, right. So technically it's not ntr (I didn't play the game yet so, sorry if I misstook smth...).

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlurredLines-0.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
This story is about a CIA agent and his family trying to navigate through a life full of surprises, betrayal, and murder.​
This sounds like my life...without the murder part. :sneaky:
This story is about an Average Joe and his family trying to navigate through a life full of surprises, betrayal, and paying taxes.
I guess that doesn't sound as exiting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: studio009
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes