Votes: 259 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.5%
  • Lily

Votes: 728 50.8%

• Total voters

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Any plans for an Android release? It legit isn't an issue being the game is so new but when there's more content it'd be amazing to try this project out!!!

Watch listed & best wished to the Dev, will be trying this one out ASAP !

Reactions: studio009

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I wish he steal the wife fuck :oops: :( how did you get this scene?
Honestly, I don't know. I just kept re-playing with different combinations of choices. There was this one and also the one with Tori if you made out with her at the birthday party. I think you have to not let Lily drink and tell her its ok to pursue a career like Tori's but I'm not 100% on that. Then don't ask for Tori's help, maybe.

Reactions: studio009
Aug 2, 2022
Perhaps one of the download links still links to the old version?

Liked the update, starting to deliver on the promising intro! Gradually slutting up Lily, especially with Tori's help, is a lot of fun. Especially liked the scene at the mall! I'll be keeping a close eye on this.
I got the same problem and cannot solve it! its defnitly version 2b and ends after shopping in the mal :(

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
I wish he steal the wife fuck :oops: :( how did you get this scene?
you have to let Tom corrupt Lily by not offering her alcohol at the party then tell Tom she wants to drink and at the end of the party go check on Lily this will give you the first Tom Lily scene, after that when she tells you to give him her number select " are you sure" then agree to go shopping with them and this scene will show up

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Is this scene in the game, not sure how to get it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let Tom corrupt Lily and be on the Tori path by letting her touch you in the shower, after that go to her dance class and ask for her help with Lily this will bring you to the breakfast scene with Lily and the MC here you have to select "skirt shorter" that will put you on the share path where this scene is

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Any plans for an Android release? It legit isn't an issue being the game is so new but when there's more content it'd be amazing to try this project out!!!

Watch listed & best wished to the Dev, will be trying this one out ASAP !
there will be android releases for every final version

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes