Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
He could stick to two different paths, not just one. I prefer pure NTR, beta MC with humillation NTR and femdom. He could do an alpha maledom path and an beta NTR path with femdom. Alpha sharing is too niche and is kind of contradictory. I think it shoud not be implemented or be implemented when the game is too far down the line with a minor update. Most NTR succesful games are with a beta MC, it's kind of ilogical to be alpha and be sharing your girls, that's not even normal NTR, it's Netorase, and even most Nerorase games are with beta or kind MC, not alpha.
Not kind of ilogical. YOu only share something its YOURS. If you're doing beta sharing, it's not you sharing the girl, but the girl wanting to be shared.

Netorase is you getting another dude girl, Netorare your girl sleeping with another guy while you feel jealous, alpha sharing is you "abusing" your power over a girl making her to sleep with other dudes or girls.

Nothing ilogical in any of these 3, just personal preference.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
it's kind of ilogical to be alpha and be sharing your girls
The thing is, netorase doesn't have to be a masochist thing, even if I admit it's kind of rarer for dominant/normal guys (swinging may be more common in that case, if they still enjoy the depravation of having multiple partners). But if you find exciting to see your girl(s) being dirty, and if you're not ashamed of your performance in bed or afraid of the performance of others, there's a good chance you might be that "alpha" that likes to share his girl. Even if I find the term alpha kind of ridiculous tbh.
Also, don't search for logic when it comes to kinks. You get it if you have it, otherwise most kinks seem (more or less) ridiculous from an outside point of view.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feru452ax

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Really like the art of the developer and the first release, but! The last patreon update was one month ago. And at the beginning it was "an update of the game every 2_3 weeks". So is it already a dead horse? Is it worth to sucsribe? Don't get me wrong, I would love, but not with the lack of communication with audience.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Really like the art of the developer and the first release, but! The last patreon update was one month ago. And at the beginning it was "an update of the game every 2_3 weeks". So is it already a dead horse? Is it worth to sucsribe? Don't get me wrong, I would love, but not with the lack of communication with audience.
lets hope its soon 2 days :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes