• Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
exactly it dosent feel great if you ignore your wife and always cheat for players that enjoy ntr because ntr always is about a deep emotional connection and betrayal if you dosent care for your wife in the first place you cant really get ntred:oops:

would be better if thomas or how the boss is called if you play often carefree(dont let him get her drunk,or flirt and so on...) that he will try hit on her and in the long run is sucessfull if you dont keep an eye on this snake because he was inviting you and her on his birthday prob with intentions this guy is an asshole:LOL::LOL:
I agree, but let the man do what he wants lol. Devs have their own ideas for the routes and adding more variatons is expanding the scope of the project.

Reactions: studio009

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Why ntr avoidable in a game focused on ntr? no one with common sense who likes romance would play this :oops:
As far as I know the game isn't focused on NTR. It is just a consequence of what will happen if you treat your wife badly. Seems the focus of the game is on the main story, while the relationship stuff is secondary (at least from what I've gathered).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
As far as I know the game isn't focused on NTR. It is just a consequence of what will happen if you treat your wife badly. Seems the focus of the game is on the main story, while the relationship stuff is secondary (at least from what I've gathered).
what do you mean treat her badly is it if you sleep around she does

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
what do you mean treat her badly is it if you sleep around she does
From my understanding, if you cheat on her and/or ignore her/act like a jerk to her, she will cheat basically. As well, there is also a sharing/swinging path too if you still want that without being a dick to her.

You can always do what I did and read through the pages of this thread (there isn't very many), and that should answer your questions. Or at least give you a general idea of what is going on.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Why ntr avoidable in a game focused on ntr? no one with common sense who likes romance would play this :oops:
That sounds like a very stupid question. Ability to avoid NTR is always big plus.
Having a possibility to make a choice is much better than having no choice whatsoever.

I think this is pretty basic thing to do in games: Be nice to wife and you can have faitful relationship with her or you can go swinging/sharing route. Be an ass and wife will cheat. It's your choice.

On the side note: This is very nice game and it has nice artstyle. I will follow it's development. If dev keeps up the good work I will contribute on Patreon.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes