Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
V0.3c has been released, but it is behind the 20 dollar tier. I usually drop the updates for Blurred Lines on F95zone when they hit the 5 dollar tier... however, I dropped my patronage down to 2 bucks since A) I am all in supporting something else right now, and B) I agree with the consensus that the sandbox is terrible, and I have zero interest in fully supporting that game mechanic.
I am going to see how this next release does, and I will be sure to share it with you fine lot when it hits the 2 dollar tier. But my trust for this project is waning; seeing as how he disappeared for a few months and came back with the "IRL Drama" excuse (when it is very easy to pop into Patreon and say "hey shits bad right now), and Studio009 doesn't really release patches. He just says: "Oh, it will be fixed in the next version" over on Discord.
I do love the story; however, and I do want to see all the crazy corruption with the wife, Lily, Tori, and the extended cast.
Understandable. Do you think you got your money's worth from the months you've supported him so far?:illuminati:

Reactions: Drax951

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Same...
as I said here
https://f95zone.to/threads/blurred-lines-v0-3b-studio009.124120/post-12073024
Found the pics but can't find the path....
I haven't seen Lily and Mike and I haven't seen pictures, but I'm also interested in seeing how Mike corrupts Lily. It's also interesting to see more sharing and more.
I hope the author will not disappoint and please us with a variety of fetishes.

Can anyone tell me what choice I need to make to see Mike and Lily?
I am grateful in advance.

Reactions: studio009

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Can anyone Trigger Thomas Update ? I can't trigger it
it starts from the birthday event you must let him get the alcohol and then tell him lily want to drink then let lily give him her number and after that let him sleep in the master bed room

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
I haven't seen Lily and Mike and I haven't seen pictures, but I'm also interested in seeing how Mike corrupts Lily. It's also interesting to see more sharing and more.
I hope the author will not disappoint and please us with a variety of fetishes.

Can anyone tell me what choice I need to make to see Mike and Lily?
I am grateful in advance.
Mike Lily path is not yet in the game it will be in 3f

• Love
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
V0.3c has been released, but it is behind the 20 dollar tier. I usually drop the updates for Blurred Lines on F95zone when they hit the 5 dollar tier... however, I dropped my patronage down to 2 bucks since A) I am all in supporting something else right now, and B) I agree with the consensus that the sandbox is terrible, and I have zero interest in fully supporting that game mechanic.
I am going to see how this next release does, and I will be sure to share it with you fine lot when it hits the 2 dollar tier. But my trust for this project is waning; seeing as how he disappeared for a few months and came back with the "IRL Drama" excuse (when it is very easy to pop into Patreon and say "hey shits bad right now), and Studio009 doesn't really release patches. He just says: "Oh, it will be fixed in the next version" over on Discord.
I do love the story; however, and I do want to see all the crazy corruption with the wife, Lily, Tori, and the extended cast.
I'm sorry you feel this way bud, and I get what you are saying about me disappearing, During those times i was not it the right head space to do any thing as I explained in my patreon page and its cool if you don't understand, but it's not cool to minimize the death of an immediate family member to " IRL Drama excuse". If it were a regular thing I was doing then you can say what you said, but if you check my track record aside from that time frame I've released new upates every 4 to 6 weeks and I have been checking in with my patreons. as for the patches I never considered that as an option but I think its a good idea and will be doing it in the future

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes