Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I thought I was following the advice in this thread to avoid the bugs that get you stuck, and I still got stuck :HideThePain:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I really don´t like sandbox games, but some of them are playable, well obviously this one isn´t one of them.
First encounter of the so called map: go to the fbi hq -> clicked on the fbi hq -> response: i don´t need to go there now. WTF?
Next click i took was clicking the X on the top right of the windows screen, final two clicks: right click on the blurred games folder -> delete.

shoker86

Apr 29, 2017
Sandbox games are great when you have lot of options for LI, character development, etc.. Not when it's just used to inflate playing time or dev just thought it was good idea to put it there in mid development. There are not that many great sandbox games here.

jonerikson

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah the sandbox sucks, could it at least not require clicking on a button to appear? That makes not having unavailable locations not being shown as such much more annoying.

You can get the Mike and Lily path through Tori IIRC, but you literally can't access the Lily corrupted by Tom content without hacking the game during the house party - it needs you to have a) had Tom bring liqueur and Nathan to have spurned Tori in the bathroom and told Lily not to drink so Tom can dance with Tori, invite her and Lily to his birthday party and then give her alcohol, but also b) you have to accept Tori's blowjob in the bathroom in order to later see her at college and get her help corrupting Lily so that you get the bikini shopping content with Tom as well as Nathan, Tori and Lily. But that path is a bit glitchy - Mike suddenly says something at the shop - so I don't know what's going on - there's a fair amount of content though, hopefully it'll be properly integrated in upcoming versions.

Saying all that the only reason I spent so long finding that path was that the game is great and I wanted more content NOW lol.

PS. please please please either move the back button on individual stats pages to the top right where the stats button is, or make it so I can click on the right-hand part of the screen not covered by the stats to go back. It's annoying having to keep moving the mouse back and forth to different corners. Thank you :)

jonerikson

Apr 17, 2020
Answer the phone at the start, pass it to Mike, buy drinks, have BJ from Tori, let Lily drink, visit Tori at the dorm to get her help, include Mike in events, let him be the hero in the shootout... something like that I think. But that's going from memory and looking at the code for the Tom path, so it might not work how you want...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah the sandbox sucks, could it at least not require clicking on a button to appear? That makes not having unavailable locations not being shown as such much more annoying.

You can get the Mike and Lily path through Tori IIRC, but you literally can't access the Lily corrupted by Tom content without hacking the game during the house party - it needs you to have a) had Tom bring liqueur and Nathan to have spurned Tori in the bathroom and told Lily not to drink so Tom can dance with Tori, invite her and Lily to his birthday party and then give her alcohol, but also b) you have to accept Tori's blowjob in the bathroom in order to later see her at college and get her help corrupting Lily so that you get the bikini shopping content with Tom as well as Nathan, Tori and Lily. But that path is a bit glitchy - Mike suddenly says something at the shop - so I don't know what's going on - there's a fair amount of content though, hopefully it'll be properly integrated in upcoming versions.

Saying all that the only reason I spent so long finding that path was that the game is great and I wanted more content NOW lol.

PS. please please please either move the back button on individual stats pages to the top right where the stats button is, or make it so I can click on the right-hand part of the screen not covered by the stats to go back. It's annoying having to keep moving the mouse back and forth to different corners. Thank you :)
Please make a walkthrough

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Its out.. any hero out there??
V0.3c has been released, but it is behind the 20 dollar tier. I usually drop the updates for Blurred Lines on F95zone when they hit the 5 dollar tier... however, I dropped my patronage down to 2 bucks since A) I am all in supporting something else right now, and B) I agree with the consensus that the sandbox is terrible, and I have zero interest in fully supporting that game mechanic.
I am going to see how this next release does, and I will be sure to share it with you fine lot when it hits the 2 dollar tier. But my trust for this project is waning; seeing as how he disappeared for a few months and came back with the "IRL Drama" excuse (when it is very easy to pop into Patreon and say "hey shits bad right now), and Studio009 doesn't really release patches. He just says: "Oh, it will be fixed in the next version" over on Discord.
I do love the story; however, and I do want to see all the crazy corruption with the wife, Lily, Tori, and the extended cast.

Drax951

May 31, 2018
V0.3c has been released, but it is behind the 20 dollar tier. I usually drop the updates for Blurred Lines on F95zone when they hit the 5 dollar tier... however, I dropped my patronage down to 2 bucks since A) I am all in supporting something else right now, and B) I agree with the consensus that the sandbox is terrible, and I have zero interest in fully supporting that game mechanic.
I am going to see how this next release does, and I will be sure to share it with you fine lot when it hits the 2 dollar tier. But my trust for this project is waning; seeing as how he disappeared for a few months and came back with the "IRL Drama" excuse (when it is very easy to pop into Patreon and say "hey shits bad right now), and Studio009 doesn't really release patches. He just says: "Oh, it will be fixed in the next version" over on Discord.
I do love the story; however, and I do want to see all the crazy corruption with the wife, Lily, Tori, and the extended cast.
True, even I sub him for 2 $ after the IRL issue, but when is the release for the 2$ tier for.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes