• Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
how do you even do the lily love route? i picked all the non corruption type dialogue and then i get stuck where nate talks about being in the store when that store trip didnt even happen. then the game crashes. and if i have sex with sophia the night of lily's bday, it loops me back to free roam where i have to check if every room is clear, and then loops back to sex with sophia
the latest update was for lily corruption not love

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
If you don't have any experience in making an intuitive sandbox, never put it in a game that wasn't designed with sandbox from the start.
this game was always intended to be a sandbox, but I was novice when I started developing the game. Now I have the ability to make it how it was intended to be so I took the opportunity to do so. Also this was the alpha release of my first attempt so there's bound to be lots of bugs and I will fix them as they are reported to make the game smooth as possible.

Last edited:

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Alright I played it from start and I didn't encounter any errors/bugs, I was skeptical about it turning into a sandbox but after turning my heart into stone I gave it a try and I have to say it wasn't that bad. MC has only 2 options in morning
  1. Shower
  2. kitchen
except if can visit Lily's room after the party and get tori scene (talk only).
Otherwise MC always mentions what to do so I'm not sure why people were complaining about being stuck unless it's a bug.
And yes game ends after Lily grabs Nate's dick in morning!
I enjoyed it but it would be nice if Dev can add hint system as many were complaining about being stuck and I would want that feature to.

Overall it was a good update. Looking forward to it.
GOLDLUCK!:coffee: studio009
thank you

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
studio009 Are there any plans that you will release at least written walkthrough for specific path or will the paths be easy enough that we won't be needing a walkthrough. And I think a walkthrough can give idea what you can expect from different path/s and which path/s may lead to something which can be avoided for example If tori is allowed to touch MC in bathroom would it strain MC's relationship with his wife down the line (I'm not talking about night sex scene after party) and can tori path achieved later too. That's why I think a walkthrough will be an immense help. Of course if you have time and can write it.
OR
You can give a mind map of paths and which path falls into which main path/s.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
there're two love paths and one harem path that have no NTR so lots of content
First off, thanks for being so active here. It's certainly understandable if I read prior correctly what was going on in your life.

On the paths in the game, will there be any amicable sharing paths? What I mean is, is gonna be all discrete love/harem vs ntr paths, or will there be paths where you still have a good relationship with soph or lily but have stuff like threesomes or foursomes?

Reactions: studio009

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
studio009, I will be honest with you, at first I wasn't very excited about the art style that you are using, but, I am now. Actually, you are rocking it with the story and the art. I love the slow corruption of Lily and the soul-searching that Nate is going through with corrupting Lily. You must include "small breasts" as a tag as well, and I love small tits. Nate is close to banging his step-daughter, but, where does it go from there? Right now, it's a love-lust story, but, does it go deeper, does it get darker? Nate has to figure out a way to get wifey to accept this new dynamic family lifestyle. A family threesome can be a possibility, with all three sleeping together. Even getting Tori and Mike (?) the partner involved. Nightclubbing with the ladies. Getting even darker, how about prostitution? Food for thought, my friend.

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
studio009 Are there any plans that you will release at least written walkthrough for specific path or will the paths be easy enough that we won't be needing a walkthrough. And I think a walkthrough can give idea what you can expect from different path/s and which path/s may lead to something which can be avoided for example If tori is allowed to touch MC in bathroom would it strain MC's relationship with his wife down the line (I'm not talking about night sex scene after party) and can tori path achieved later too. That's why I think a walkthrough will be an immense help. Of course if you have time and can write it.
OR
You can give a mind map of paths and which path falls into which main path/s.
I'm planning on adding an item screen and a quest log, had no plans for a walkthrough but you make valid points

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
First off, thanks for being so active here. It's certainly understandable if I read prior correctly what was going on in your life.

On the paths in the game, will there be any amicable sharing paths? What I mean is, is gonna be all discrete love/harem vs ntr paths, or will there be paths where you still have a good relationship with soph or lily but have stuff like threesomes or foursomes?
I love this site and I use it often to answer your question there will be lots of share content

Last edited:

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
studio009, I will be honest with you, at first I wasn't very excited about the art style that you are using, but, I am now. Actually, you are rocking it with the story and the art. I love the slow corruption of Lily and the soul-searching that Nate is going through with corrupting Lily. You must include "small breasts" as a tag as well, and I love small tits. Nate is close to banging his step-daughter, but, where does it go from there? Right now, it's a love-lust story, but, does it go deeper, does it get darker? Nate has to figure out a way to get wifey to accept this new dynamic family lifestyle. A family threesome can be a possibility, with all three sleeping together. Even getting Tori and Mike (?) the partner involved. Nightclubbing with the ladies. Getting even darker, how about prostitution? Food for thought, my friend.
thank you I'm happy that it has grown on you I'm a new dev so I'm also trying to figure out the best way to present my work and create my own style of story telling, now to answer your question it will definitely get darker

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlurredLines-0.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes