• Sophia

Votes: 323 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 734 50.8%

• Total voters

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, it's really good.

It's mind boggling how people seem to prefer generic DAZ 3D models reused over and over again to beautiful hand drawn 2D art. It really pains me to see games like this with so few supporters while the generic 3D renpy game number #9991283 has a million subscribers.
I believe most people here are looking for actual hentei with exaggerated proportions. This art style although very good is realistic and somewhat looks like AI. I also prefer it though

Reactions: studio009

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I am a bit confused if I hit the end of content or there is something I need to do to pass the time for the day that is not being seen.

I went to every room in the house but all it get is "I don't need to go there" dialogue over and over again.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Yeah, it's really good.

It's mind boggling how people seem to prefer generic DAZ 3D models reused over and over again to beautiful hand drawn 2D art. It really pains me to see games like this with so few supporters while the generic 3D renpy game number #9991283 has a million subscribers.
Yeah, I'm really into 2DCG these days because renpy games overuse the same models in a different setting and it gets boring once you've played a lot of them. Every once in a while, you'll see something original and a good game but finding those can be difficult.

However, each 2D game is unique and vastly different to the others... just like this one. The art style is cool and especially the sex scenes are well done. The dev is a bit slow, but I guess he's doing everything all alone, so it's expected.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Is it only me or did the dev get considerably more subcribers after this update? It was sub-100 before, wasn't it? Or is my memory betraying me?

If that's the case, I hope it continues to gather more support.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
A switch to sandbox?
Such a shame...

Guess it was expected, due to money and all other stuff that wasn't used for anything previously. Oh well, dropped for now, maybe I'll check it in 5 years, once sandbox part gets fleshed out. Got better things to do/play than click 20 boxes to find one that works.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
3a has the same content as 2final?
no some additional story line with Lily

Alright I played it from start and I didn't encounter any errors/bugs, I was skeptical about it turning into a sandbox but after turning my heart into stone I gave it a try and I have to say it wasn't that bad. MC has only 2 options in morning
  1. Shower
  2. kitchen
except if can visit Lily's room after the party and get tori scene (talk only).
Otherwise MC always mentions what to do so I'm not sure why people were complaining about being stuck unless it's a bug.
And yes game ends after Lily grabs Nate's dick in morning!
I enjoyed it but it would be nice if Dev can add hint system as many were complaining about being stuck and I would want that feature to.

Overall it was a good update. Looking forward to it.
GOLDLUCK!:coffee: studio009

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
This update is bugged af. If I answer Lily I always end up on the corruption path and somehow i got into a loop where if i try to go to lily's room i got the wife wanting to fuck event multiple times then suddenly i just can't do shit in the sandbox

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
This update is bugged af. If I answer Lily I always end up on the corruption path and somehow i got into a loop where if i try to go to lily's room i got the wife wanting to fuck event multiple times then suddenly i just can't do shit in the sandbox
Are you talking about 0.3a or the new 0.3b?? I had one minor bug in 0.3a when the sandbox was introduced but it was easily enough to get around..

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
It's a "fake sandbox" type of game atm. Gives you a map but usually only 1 spot you can go. Pretty dumb tbh.
yes it's like that because only one path is available right now, when all the routes and quests are available you will have more choices

Reactions: Soulafein
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes