• Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not sure if bug, route error, or intended, but the Lily route just goes into what seems like the love route after the chain bikini shopping thing even if you were on the NTR route (with the boss) before.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
well all the content disappeared cause there's a new grind, but it's bugged so i can't even do it. this wasn't a grind game before.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
how do you get out of the master bedroom in the morning? nowhere to go.....

got it.... go to the bathroom before the kitchen......

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have restarted the game and play until the end... the new content seems to be only Lily's love route.
I had understood some months ago that in the 0.3 version there was the starting of the wife's sharing path, but Sophia is on a secret mission, so no Sophia content.

RedBun

Feb 6, 2018
Glad you're back 009. I sort of figured it was something like this but would have been nice to get a 'I have personal matters to attend to and won't be back for a while' for those on Patreon. I cancelled my backing since it was just complete radio silence. I'll probably wait to jump back in for a bit, I've gotten burned before by people with personal issues that stretch on forever so I hope you'll understand.

Glad this update has some new stuff. I think it's worth considering if the open world route will be necessary. If the background story will be linear it's probably not going to benefit the game, these systems work best when the player has choices to make with where to go, but I also know things are early and only a few of the girls are really implemented so far.

Reactions: studio009

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Dev: I'm not a patron, so take this suggestion for what it's worth, but the sandbox isn't working. Sandbox doesn't make sense when you can really only go one place to progress the story, and that seems to be the case most of the time here. You should really streamline things and make this a true visual novel. It'll be easier on you in the long run, and your players will likely enjoy it much more.

Oct 17, 2017
how do you even do the lily love route? i picked all the non corruption type dialogue and then i get stuck where nate talks about being in the store when that store trip didnt even happen. then the game crashes. and if i have sex with sophia the night of lily's bday, it loops me back to free roam where i have to check if every room is clear, and then loops back to sex with sophia

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Not sure if bug, route error, or intended, but the Lily route just goes into what seems like the love route after the chain bikini shopping thing even if you were on the NTR route (with the boss) before.
You need to start over.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Guys, I'm kind of stuck. In the morning (I don't know the day) I can't go into any room. Can I leave the house completely? What happens next?

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes