Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
He's back, and he released an alpha version of 0.3. It's some drawings he made before hearing that his father had cancer and took time away. Also, some writing he did in the little time he had over the last 2 months.

Reactions: studio009

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Omg really ? I didn't have any hope anymore, that's awesome. I'll probably (surely) subscribe again, but I kinda take issue with the fact that he didn't give a single word to tell what was going on, I would have accepted any reason honestly considering how much I like the game. Just knowing that it's not dead is enough, but communication is important.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Omg really ? I didn't have any hope anymore, that's awesome. I'll probably (surely) subscribe again, but I kinda take issue with the fact that he didn't give a single word to tell what was going on, I would have accepted any reason honestly considering how much I like the game. Just knowing that it's not dead is enough, but communication is important.
No need to rush back. Give him a solid year at least to prove consistency then revisit the idea of subscribing.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I decided to give him one more shot, since he did come back and had the decency to pause payments while he was away. I am not a fan, at all, of a developer pulling the disappearing act, but it seems like his personal situation warranted his silence.
And he is right, folks. Life is short. Treasure what, and who you got.
Links at the bottom of this post.

• September 26
Hey guys I would like to start by saying that I am sorry for not being responsive over the last few months and I would also like to thank everyone for sticking around, my life took an unexpected turn at the end of July, my estranged father was diagnosed with cancer and was given 7 weeks to live. Even though we did not have a good relationship in the past, I took on the responsibility of taking care of him during his last days, as I was the only other family member living in the same country as him. During his last days we were able to hash out our relationship and gain some closure. I’m sharing this story because as cliché as it may sound, I want everyone reading this to understand life is short and it’s best to forgive and cherish your loved ones. No matter how bad someone's actions may seem to you, understand everyone is human and every human is flawed in their own way. During this time, I was not in the right headspace to work on this project or be present online and all my family visiting me was not helping either. I hope you guys can understand my reasoning.
Last weekend I performed the last of my duties during his cremation and now I’m trying to put this chapter behind me.This time away gave me the opportunity to read a few erotic novels and play a few games that I would not have in the past. This has given me enough knowledge and confidence to continue the project on my own. This means I will not be enlisting anyone's help with the script, that being said; I have already started working on the project, and I will be back on discord in the first week of October thank you for understanding guys.
Ps. This is what I was able to put together with the drawings I completed before I received the news about my dad, and some of the writing is from the last two months hope you guys enjoy it.
:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Seems buggy. Maybe we should start a new save? Because I can't go anywhere in the city, it always says "I don't need to go there"

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, think I'm done with this one. It was turned into a sandbox now. And it's really buggy as well. As the posts above, several times where you just get stuck and get the "I don't need to go there" message. Stuck in the house and can't go anywhere.

Shame, I was really interested in this till they made it a sandbox. Oh well. Best of luck with your game and thanks (while it lasted).

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes