• Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
why are people so lazy? If i had a suitable filter for image conversion from real images (which im 90% games that look like this use), making images would be a snap, then it's just a matter of physically writing out the story and putting it in labels and scenes.....like is it just short attention spans?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Man, been browsing through the "Latest Updates" section today looking for a promising 2DCG game with solid art. Saw this one and was immediately hooked on the preview pictures. Looks great...and now reading the last couple posts makes me wonder if it's even worth downloading seeing how the dev apparently disappeared. Why is this always happening to such promising titles, and why is it that almost every time the devs simply disappear without leaving their followers and supporters a message? How do devs justify simply dumping the people who supported them financially? I don't get it.

Anyone got a recommendation for 2DCG games with similar quality of art and genres? I know this isn't the place for that, but thought I'd still ask since I'm already here.. lol

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Man, been browsing through the "Latest Updates" section today looking for a promising 2DCG game with solid art. Saw this one and was immediately hooked on the preview pictures. Looks great...and now reading the last couple posts makes me wonder if it's even worth downloading seeing how the dev apparently disappeared. Why is this always happening to such promising titles, and why is it that almost every time the devs simply disappear without leaving their followers and supporters a message? How do devs justify simply dumping the people who supported them financially? I don't get it.

Anyone got a recommendation for 2DCG games with similar quality of art and genres? I know this isn't the place for that, but thought I'd still ask since I'm already here.. lol
Milky Touch has the same level of art, although it's not that similar thematically: https://f95zone.to/threads/milky-touch-final-studio-kuma.28224/

HughMungous

Sep 7, 2017
Dude just needs some positive motivation and support. Maybe something in life hit him sideways. He doesn't live to serve you guys. Besides, y'all ever heard of something called writer's block? Shit's hard.

I hope he hasn't given up, the setup was great and the art top notch. Bro really needs to just use photo stills to speed things along, doing everything from scratch is higher quality but damn if it isn't taxing.

If the next update is good, I'll probably bite and start sending some $ his way. Money talks.

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Dude just needs some positive motivation and support. Maybe something in life hit him sideways. He doesn't live to serve you guys. Besides, y'all ever heard of something called writer's block? Shit's hard.

I hope he hasn't given up, the setup was great and the art top notch. Bro really needs to just use photo stills to speed things along, doing everything from scratch is higher quality but damn if it isn't taxing.

If the next update is good, I'll probably bite and start sending some $ his way. Money talks.
If dev gave up then that's his fault. It would be understandable if he at least gave an update on what's going on but even then it wouldn't excuse anything.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If dev gave up then that's his fault. It would be understandable if he at least gave an update on what's going on but even then it wouldn't excuse anything.
Its hard to tell whats a good strategy for a new dev to publish a game and get supporters. If i would be a dev i would start with a game and publish it first for free with around 20-30min Gameplay so that potential customers can really make a good judgement and decide to support on patreon. Of course on patreon a dev needs to publish at least every week a few information whats going on.

Reactions: jojogeo
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes