Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Shit... sorry, forgot to post the status update the other day. Here you go:

1683848463477.png

Hey guys I apologize for not posting any thing recently I was recovering from an injury to my shoulder, but this time away gave me the the opportunity to write a full script and plan and sketch out what I need for the next release. I have already started digitizing the art work and as of yesterday I have stated coding as well. V0.3 is going to be my most ambitious release to date it will consist of :
- 108 individual drawing with many variations making the total number of art work
around 140.
- I felt my lack of experience with renpy didn’t allow me to make the game the way it should have been, so now that I have done some more learning from the help of my friends and youtube I was able to rewrite and organize the coding for better game flow and experience
also V0.3 will have a 30000 word script which is completed
Because this release is going to be massive and I don’t want to rush anything it will take a bit longer than 6 week time frame I usually set for my self so expect it around mid to late next month in the meantime I will be rereleasing v0.2 with the new codes some time this month allowing you guys to play through and create save points as old saves will not work any more (this will also be the last time your old saves would create errors for future releases)

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
That may be, but the question was what the page is, not about the content.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
1684892133560.png

Hey guys the progress on the game is moving along smoothly
I have completed rewriting and organizing all the codes
I have also completed about 30 images
So, I should be able to release the new update end of next month
But as I was going through everything I realized there are some inconsistencies In the art work specially with the MC so I have begun fixing that as well I will be posting a poll to see if you guys would like me to release the content I already have with the updated images and codes while you guys wait for V0.3

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
1685745200893.png

Hey guys the progress on the next update is moving on schedule, as I mentioned before I’m also adjusting images to fit the character designs better and I have reworked the coding and images up to v0.2 so as I promised I have posted a poll to see if you guys would like me to release what I have so far or wait till the end of the month for v0.3

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hope there will be more tattoos and piercings. This looks like a visual novel version of Female Agent by crushstation? Holy that game was boring but the art of the girl was hot af

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hope there will be more tattoos and piercings. This looks like a visual novel version of Female Agent by crushstation? Holy that game was boring but the art of the girl was hot af
Hard agree with your last sentence and yah it def looks like that game, hard disagree with the first :D The world has enough [itriedtocommitsuicideat14-look] tattoos on girls.

Reactions: mofonistik
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes