Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alright I played it from start and I didn't encounter any errors/bugs, I was skeptical about it turning into a sandbox but after turning my heart into stone I gave it a try and I have to say it wasn't that bad. MC has only 2 options in morning
  1. Shower
  2. kitchen
except if can visit Lily's room after the party and get tori scene (talk only).
Otherwise MC always mentions what to do so I'm not sure why people were complaining about being stuck unless it's a bug.
And yes game ends after Lily grabs Nate's dick in morning!
I enjoyed it but it would be nice if Dev can add hint system as many were complaining about being stuck and I would want that feature to.

Overall it was a good update. Looking forward to it.
GOLDLUCK!:coffee: studio009

Reactions: studio009

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
So, it says "this is the end of 0.2 version" although I downloaded 0.3. Is it just a mistype, or the 0.3 content is perhaps in another route?
Yeah it says 0.2 at the end but the 'About' section says the correct 0.3a so we are playing the latest version. I guess the dev forgot to update the 0.2 watermarks everywhere and the "end of 0.2" screen.

1696789820228.png

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Dev: I'm not a patron, so take this suggestion for what it's worth, but the sandbox isn't working. Sandbox doesn't make sense when you can really only go one place to progress the story, and that seems to be the case most of the time here. You should really streamline things and make this a true visual novel. It'll be easier on you in the long run, and your players will likely enjoy it much more.
Yeah this desperately needs attention. The loop stays the exact same-

Wake up > go to bathroom > then kitchen > then you're teleported to the office where you can't go anywhere except 'Work'. After work you teleport back to home again > get some time with lily and do it all over again the next day.

You can't even see the map that they use with mike earlier in the game. Either do away with sandbox or heavily streamline things because clicking 10 different options that all say "I don't need to go there" is irritating. studio009

Right now it's still okay because the isn't much to do apart from the straightforward and linear plot, but I can't imagine once the game truly expands with different branches of story and places, it would get so annoying because there is also the concept of timed-exclusive activities alongside the place and character.

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
ok the explanations got me out of the bug. i think after the party you can trigger a talk with lily's friend AGAIN if you go into her room, which then will bug the bathroom>kitchen routine. but people pointing out that routine got me the way around it, which is just to stick to the routine, then you can see all the content.

Reactions: studio009
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes