Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Maybe read a couple of pages back - this thread is not that long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevermind. After playing the update and reading this condescending snippy comment, please don't add any Mike content and make Lily run off with a circus midget. Then just stop making this game. :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
There's a weird loop right after the Birthday Party when you go to check the rooms (specifically if you tell Tori to leave the bathroom). If you go to Lily's Room, you'll immediately get the wife sex scene after, then you'll be back in the living room. Then you can go back to Lily's Room and get the same conversation about the dress again, then the sex scene with the wife. Sometimes Tori pops up, but the loop stays until you go to the bathroom to take a shower. Sometimes you immediately go to see the professor right after the sex scene. It's really weird, and I don't know what causes what.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's a weird loop right after the Birthday Party when you go to check the rooms (specifically if you tell Tori to leave the bathroom). If you go to Lily's Room, you'll immediately get the wife sex scene after, then you'll be back in the living room. Then you can go back to Lily's Room and get the same conversation about the dress again, then the sex scene with the wife. Sometimes Tori pops up, but the loop stays until you go to the bathroom to take a shower. Sometimes you immediately go to see the professor right after the sex scene. It's really weird, and I don't know what causes what.
There's some other weird loops too - like every day you can see some things twice in the kitchen or bathroom. If he's going for the sandbox format, then he should just go all the way and have a time of day type thing, and these activities consume time so you're not doing the same thing over and over again...

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well if Sophia isnt till .4 then ill wait. Her ntr route which i cant trigger if there is a start to it, is the only reason im interested.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I haven't seen Lily and Mike and I haven't seen pictures, but I'm also interested in seeing how Mike corrupts Lily. It's also interesting to see more sharing and more.
I hope the author will not disappoint and please us with a variety of fetishes.

Can anyone tell me what choice I need to make to see Mike and Lily?
I am grateful in advance.
I found the path of Lily and Thomas, which it ends with Lily topless in front of Thomas
screenshot0006.png

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
There's some other weird loops too - like every day you can see some things twice in the kitchen or bathroom. If he's going for the sandbox format, then he should just go all the way and have a time of day type thing, and these activities consume time so you're not doing the same thing over and over again...
I will be releasing a patch with all this fixed

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes