• Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
There's a weird loop right after the Birthday Party when you go to check the rooms (specifically if you tell Tori to leave the bathroom). If you go to Lily's Room, you'll immediately get the wife sex scene after, then you'll be back in the living room. Then you can go back to Lily's Room and get the same conversation about the dress again, then the sex scene with the wife. Sometimes Tori pops up, but the loop stays until you go to the bathroom to take a shower. Sometimes you immediately go to see the professor right after the sex scene. It's really weird, and I don't know what causes what.
thanks for letting me know

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
All razzing other members aside, I really am enjoying this game. The Lily with the Boss storyline is very well balanced and I can't wait to see where it leads. 2D usually isn't my thing but the models look really good in this, especially Tori. :love: I'm even thinking about dropping a couple of bucks a month your way on Subscribestar. ;)

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
All razzing other members aside, I really am enjoying this game. The Lily with the Boss storyline is very well balanced and I can't wait to see where it leads. 2D usually isn't my thing but the models look really good in this, especially Tori. :love: I'm even thinking about dropping a couple of bucks a month your way on Subscribestar. ;)
Thank you, I really appreciate that bud I would love to work on this game full time if given the chance and that's what I'm working towards, so every thing counts. Also I know how active you are on the LSS page and I consider that one of the best games out especially TTricks character designs, so it means a lot when ppl who are fans of his praise my models

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
No blood relations as per Patreon guidelines, but if someone wants to make an incest patch to go up here I won't stop them
Their guidelines worked out particular well for you. All paths are great but my favorite is MC + Lily corruption path. There's already a lot of incest games but this is probably the first, "MC tries to get into his step daughter pants" game so it makes your game stand out.

I hope the MC + Lily path is one of the "main" path with the most content.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
...so, are there really only two route to this game? MC with Lily or Tom with Lily? The Tory shit doesn't seem to go anywhere with either Mike or the MC.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes