Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, guys there was a small, free release from Studio009. It doesn't have much more content, and the much anticipated Tori NTR content wasn't implemented, but it is a little gift from 009.

Hey guys sorry for not posting any updates as of late, I was a little busy with the holidays and the game. I wanted to release a public build for the holidays and was trying hard to have this out before Christmas, but it took a few more days than I expected in any case here it is. This build does not have the Tori NTR content I’m still working on that, I expect to have it out mid Jan. This build has the continuation of Lily and Sophia love route, there are some new content, some image reworks and bug fixes please play from day 5 (before going shopping for swim suites) hope you guys enjoy it happy holidays everyone!!

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Hey, guys there was a small, free release from Studio009. It doesn't have much more content, and the much anticipated Tori NTR content wasn't implemented, but it is a little gift from 009.

Hey guys sorry for not posting any updates as of late, I was a little busy with the holidays and the game. I wanted to release a public build for the holidays and was trying hard to have this out before Christmas, but it took a few more days than I expected in any case here it is. This build does not have the Tori NTR content I’m still working on that, I expect to have it out mid Jan. This build has the continuation of Lily and Sophia love route, there are some new content, some image reworks and bug fixes please play from day 5 (before going shopping for swim suites) hope you guys enjoy it happy holidays everyone!!
PC:
MAC:
Guys, can someone make an update on GOFILE or PIXELDRAIN? MEGA doesn't work for me.

Virux

Aug 13, 2017

PC:
MAC:
Do you have Gofile for MAC? MEGA don't work. Thanks

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
Hey guys, after Tom slept in the master bedroom in the next morning I can't do anything do go to office. it seems that actions from other rooms don't work.
Yep, because of this the update is unplayable. It's a shame because his artwork has alot of potential and I was looking forward to checking out more of this game.

Reactions: SimonRug

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
hey guys the update needs to be patched and its available on the main page

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes