Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters
Aug 2, 2022
Unfortunately the game keeps telling me I can't anywhere
same for me. Loading day 5 Nate wakes up and tells it will be a day at the office. After the dialog i cant travel anywhere. the game tells every time "i dont need to go there" for every action...
Thats my save file:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Fresh install and the rooms are bugged, keeps repeating checking after the party to make sure everyone left, and the sex with sophia.

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
Despite the bugfix for 03d I'm being locked in bedroom around day 2 or 5 on different non-NTR playthroughs. Alas, it was better in some earlier versions.

6yhtapb

Nov 27, 2017
Hi guys, didn't find anything new for Lily love route, anyone get something new for her?

v0.3d
This build has the continuation of Lily and Sophia love route, there are some new content, some image reworks and bug fixes please play from day 5 (before going shopping for swim suites)

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Despite the bugfix for 03d I'm being locked in bedroom around day 2 or 5 on different non-NTR playthroughs. Alas, it was better in some earlier versions.
please provide me with a save file

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There seems to be no change in the Lily route from C to D. I tried starting from the end of C to starting all over and still no change. So, were there only cosmetic changes? Because the story doesn't seem to have extended at all. I hope she wears even shorter school skirts or goes without panties or better yet, both.
Unless I'm missing something, this update wasn't an update at all.

After the above, I decided to install the patch and as with other players after the purchase of the bikini, in the morning I am locked out of going anywhere. Stuck in the bedroom. How ironic, the bugfix, bugged everything.

Last edited:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
studio009 When is Sophia getting some love? Can you give us some idea on how you are planning to develop the story of the main girls? What I mean by that is for example, do you intend to take Lily till a certain point and then start with Sophia or at one point will it be simultaneously. From the look of things so far, you seem to take Lily and focus mainly on one path each update. Taking that into account, getting Sophia content seems a bit far in the future. This is kind of sad for the people whose main focus is Sophia. Would love if you could comment a bit on this.
Love the game so far. Well wishes.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Blurred Lines [v0.3d] [Studio009] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [80 MB]
- - -

Mac [85 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
Wonderful game. Had a lot of fun trying all the different routes. Really like the art and the characters. I wish I could have picked more than one character for the survey because they were all great. Wish we could see more scenes with the other ones. Keep up the good work, subbed on patreon

Reactions: studio009
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes