Blurred Lines [v0.3f] [Studio009]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
You know when I first planned this game out I wasn't going to do any NTR or any thing like that with Sophia I wanted the relationship with her and the MC to be pure, but the amount of comments about her has changed my mind, so swinging will be in full effect
I understand that decision. But how do you plan to make the wife react when the husband is a cheater who fucks her daughter and her friend? Can we really expect her to be all loyal and still expect her character motivations realistic? The narrative would seem to favor her going behind his husband's back as payback, especially considering how she reacted if you flirted with Tori in the party.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlurredLines-0.3f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
You know when I first planned this game out I wasn't going to do any NTR or any thing like that with Sophia I wanted the relationship with her and the MC to be pure, but the amount of comments about her has changed my mind, so swinging will be in full effect
Eh, I think with the amount of content you're making each update, going "yes, another separate route" isn't the play. Like if you want to go back after there's a significant amount of content and add it, then sure, but right now it'd be better to actually focus on what's there than try and add yet another bloody NTR route.

knightblade155

Jan 18, 2024
Some sections (Tori and Mike in the living room) are pretty obviously chatGPT/LLM generated, and not in a good way. They're interspersed with what is probably human writing, but goddamn do they kill the flow. Given the pretty consistent grammar/spelling errors throughout the human authored sections (and the very strange idea of what the CIA and navy seals actually do lol), I'm guessing that english isn't the author's first language (and they're certainly not American, the storytelling feels very Russian if anything), so my honest opinion is that LLMs were used because maybe that style of writing is less obviously awful to non-native speaker (or maybe it even seems 'smart' since it uses tons of purple prose) and not because the author was trying to sneak anything by or was just lazy.
"The tension thickens between the three of them (there are two), their hushed voices echoing in the empty living room."
Actual human would never put hushed + echoes together, and would know a living room just... doesn't do that.

"A devilish grin spreads across his face as he speaks in hushed tones, weaving tales of past adventures and conquests."
'weaving tales of past adventures and conquests' is a fairly reliable tell. It shows up constantly in ai writing because the model wants to reference an ultimately pointless substory without burning through context and many of these models (especially llama finetunes) were heavily trained on fantasy where this pops up in taverns.

"The forbidden fruit of desire tantalizes their senses, and the promise of illicit pleasures pulls them into a vortex of temptation."
Do I even have to explain this one? It's 'I just loaded a 7b llama model and tried to make it write smut' distilled.
The human writing is good, please stop with this junk. At the very least, edit it so it actually makes sense (and use a smarter model).

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes