Votes: 259 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.5%
  • Lily

Votes: 727 50.7%

• Total voters

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
This isn't helpful to me at all, I never see an option for her to give him her number or to let him stay over.
Thank you! this is the tiny detail I was missing and it was driving me crazy trying to figure it out.
Unfortunately, this little detail does not help me, there is no way to give him a phone number and leave him to spend the night in the master bedroom.
After that, Tom leaves:
1708956813801.png
Buddy, if you found a continuation of this story, could you write down every choice from the very beginning of the game? I've already started over many times and nothing works out for me.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Positive: One of the few VNs out there where the MC has a "daughter" (or at least a step-daughter) who can either be seduced by the MC or by other men. That kink is rarer than a shiny pokemon.

Negative: Somewhat fugly artstyle which seem to take so much time there's barely any updates.

Reactions: studio009

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Positive: One of the few VNs out there where the MC has a "daughter" (or at least a step-daughter) who can either be seduced by the MC or by other men. That kink is rarer than a shiny pokemon.

Negative: Somewhat fugly artstyle which seem to take so much time there's barely any updates.
The biggest issue with the art is that the MC seems to only have one look..."I call it Baby Blue Steel".

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
it starts from the birthday event you must let him get the alcohol and then tell him lily want to drink then let lily give him her number and after that let him sleep in the master bed room
Does the choice you're talking about happen on birthday or later on other days?

I've already started over so many times and I just can't do it.

Reactions: studio009

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Eh, I think with the amount of content you're making each update, going "yes, another separate route" isn't the play. Like if you want to go back after there's a significant amount of content and add it, then sure, but right now it'd be better to actually focus on what's there than try and add yet another bloody NTR route.
I agree more contents is needed for all the paths, but the Sophia share path will be established in one of the v0.4 releases
I always intended this game to be wide like Alansya chronicles: fleeting Iris.

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Some sections (Tori and Mike in the living room) are pretty obviously chatGPT/LLM generated, and not in a good way. They're interspersed with what is probably human writing, but goddamn do they kill the flow. Given the pretty consistent grammar/spelling errors throughout the human authored sections (and the very strange idea of what the CIA and navy seals actually do lol), I'm guessing that english isn't the author's first language (and they're certainly not American, the storytelling feels very Russian if anything), so my honest opinion is that LLMs were used because maybe that style of writing is less obviously awful to non-native speaker (or maybe it even seems 'smart' since it uses tons of purple prose) and not because the author was trying to sneak anything by or was just lazy.

The human writing is good, please stop with this junk. At the very least, edit it so it actually makes sense (and use a smarter model).
I do try new things to help me and feed backs like this dose help me figure out what works and what doesn't. This project is entirely produced by me, meaning I write the content I draw the artwork ( that include all the background the sprites the scenes etc) and I code every code. All this work consumes a lot of my time so I'm always looking to speed up as many parts of the processes as I can, so lately I've tried Ai to assist with some of my writing. What's more interesting to me is that you are so dedicated to the success of this project you created a whole new account just to make this one comment, I'm truly honored

Reactions: BulgariAMARA
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes