Votes: 259 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.5%
  • Lily

Votes: 727 50.7%

• Total voters

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Okay... Love the game.... But explain to me.... how the hell do you get Thomas to give Lili the number and stay over??????
Tryed everything lol :D

" it starts from the birthday event you must let him get the alcohol and then tell him lily want to drink then let lily give him her number and after that let him sleep in the master bed room "

aint helping........

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Does the choice you're talking about happen on birthday or later on other days?

I've already started over so many times and I just can't do it.
Yeah, I give up. I tried to find Thomas's route so many times, but unfortunately nothing worked out.

I wonder by what criteria the developer chooses posts to answer them? But okay, it doesn't matter, maybe there will be a walkthrough in the future? Then I'll come back to it later. In general, it is interesting, but confusing, it is a pity that there is no passage that you can look into if you are faced with the fact that you cannot find the route you are interested in.

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Okay... Love the game.... But explain to me.... how the hell do you get Thomas to give Lili the number and stay over??????

" it starts from the birthday event you must let him get the alcohol and then tell him lily want to drink then let lily give him her number andafter that let him sleep in the master bed room "

aint helping........
after letting him sleep don't go to sleep clcik on the home map and go to where Lily and Tom are, make sure to check on them when ever he sleeps over

• Thinking Face

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

" it starts from the birthday event you must let him get the alcohol and then tell him lily want to drink then let lily give him her number and after that let him sleep in the master bed room "

aint helping........
The same problem, but in the end it's not funny to me, I'm tired of trying to find a solution.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I found the path of Lily and Thomas, which it ends with Lily topless in front of Thomas
View attachment 3123175
how======
after letting him sleep don't go to sleep clcik on the home map and go to where Lily and Tom are, make sure to check on them when ever he sleeps over
Hahahaha how do you getting him to sleep??????
I cant even get that....
Can you just write the choices please....
Many people was asking already....
In real life, i would never let somebody to touch my woman, but in games.... I LOVE NTR LOL :love:
Can you help me?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
not sure what you're doing different here is a save file
Buddy, it helped, thanks.
But I couldn't come to this myself, think about creating a passage, I understand that it takes time, but still, without it it is extremely difficult to find the route you are interested in.

Really, think about it, I've been coming back and playing over and over again since November, and only now, thanks to your preservation, I saw this route. Instead of entertainment, I got very tired, it eventually upsets and does not bring joy from a completely wonderful game.

Reactions: studio009

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hahahahahaha forget it.... I used my sk "last save" since two updates ago couse my last chech on last update showed nothing lol
The thing is, i was stupid lol.... Now im starting back in the store with Thomas, content i never seen lol
Warning , dont use old saves if you dont remember the content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joo1077

Feb 19, 2023
Unfortunately, this little detail does not help me, there is no way to give him a phone number and leave him to spend the night in the master bedroom.
After that, Tom leaves:
View attachment 3387832
Buddy, if you found a continuation of this story, could you write down every choice from the very beginning of the game? I've already started over many times and nothing works out for me.
It's not super intuitive. The phone number happens a day or two later, she says she forgot to give him her number and wants you to give it to him at work. When he stays over instead of clicking the big button that says "sleep" in the middle of the screen that makes you think you have no other options, you can actually still click the house button and go to other rooms.

knightblade155

Jan 18, 2024
I do try new things to help me and feed backs like this dose help me figure out what works and what doesn't. This project is entirely produced by me, meaning I write the content I draw the artwork ( that include all the background the sprites the scenes etc) and I code every code. All this work consumes a lot of my time so I'm always looking to speed up as many parts of the processes as I can, so lately I've tried Ai to assist with some of my writing. What's more interesting to me is that you are so dedicated to the success of this project you created a whole new account just to make this one comment, I'm truly honored
I don't really have an issue with LLM use, but I'd strongly recommend changing models (and post processing). The artifacts you're getting sound like the combination of a low parameter count + a model trained on generic fiction/roleplay that tends to 'blackscreen' these sort of scenes, and so has a natural tendency to speak abstractly. Give something like Noromaid v0.4 Mixtral Instruct a shot. If you feed it in some context about the characters + samples of your own dialogue involving those characters it should do much, much better.

jb88

Jan 14, 2018
Ok I am a newb to MAC!
PC just died using MAC to download here now. I keep getting errors once downloaded the MAC files are corrupt or incomplete. I have no idea why, seems like 8 of 10 files that are downloaded I get this message. Any ideas why? Help?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not a sub (yet), so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but after having played through all the new stuff with the boss/lily path, I STRONGLY suggest you change the mechanical style that's forming as a regularity. I don't mean the sandbox map, that's fine, I mean how it because the norm later that day in, day out, you're aimlessly clicking the shower button, clicking the kitchen button, clicking the office button, clicking the afterwork pool button, then see if the scenes between Lily and MC or LIly and boss have changed. Then rinse and repeat.

This type of flow is a bad habit to get into early. Don't get me wrong, you have mad potential, (and ill likely sub if more happens with sofia) but the mechanical gameplay style right now is a development path I wouldn't continue on. Have it be much more cohesive; like after boss and Lily come over one night, automatically transition to the next day at work after a montage of images. No point in making the player click through 3 screens that are exactly the same.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
1709961884187.png

Show less
Hey guys I know I haven’t posted in a while, that’s because I wanted to make sure that I knew the direction of this game and now I am full of excitement for the future of our community here on Patreon.
I wanted to take a moment to share some news with you all. After careful consideration and listening to your feedback, I've decided to make a small adjustment to our update schedule. Moving forward, I'll be releasing content updates with slightly longer intervals than usual.
Why the change, you might ask? Well, it's simple! By extending the intervals between updates, I'll have the opportunity to include even more amazing content for you to enjoy. This means more in-depth insights, more behind-the-scenes exclusives and most of all more lewd content,
I truly believe that this adjustment will enhance the overall quality of the updates and provide you with a richer and more fulfilling experience as a patron. Your support means the world to me, and I want to ensure that you're getting the absolute best value out of your membership.
Rest assured, while the intervals may be longer, I'll be working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure that each update is worth the wait. Quality over quantity, as they say!
I will still be releasing an update about once every month, but every other update will be bugfixes and backend updates (like stat menus, maps, fight mechanics). This means from now on Alpha and Charlie releases will not contain much content to further the story, all the major content updates will be on Bravo and Final releases.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. I'm incredibly grateful to have such an amazing community of patrons like you, and I can't wait to share all the exciting things we have in store.
If you have any questions or feedback about this change, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your input is invaluable to me, and I'm always here to listen.
Here's to the future and all the wonderful adventures it holds!

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes