Votes: 260 18.1%
  • Sophia

Votes: 322 22.4%
  • Lily

Votes: 730 50.8%

• Total voters

Virux

Aug 13, 2017
it starts from the birthday event you must let him get the alcohol and then tell him lily want to drink then let lily give him her number and after that let him sleep in the master bed room
What are the choices that MC have to make to continue with Thomas and Lily history? I follow your tips but I get game over when MC decides to stop ate pool events.

Is there any chance not to have the pool events between MC and Lily to get Thomas scenes?

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
What are the choices that MC have to make to continue with Thomas and Lily history? I follow your tips but I get game over when MC decides to stop ate pool events.

Is there any chance not to have the pool events between MC and Lily to get Thomas scenes?
There are a few times that you have to bypass the choices given in the center box and click the different rooms of the house instead. ;)

Reactions: Virux

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
You know when I first planned this game out I wasn't going to do any NTR or any thing like that with Sophia I wanted the relationship with her and the MC to be pure, but the amount of comments about her has changed my mind, so swinging will be in full effect
Sophia is way too hot to not pass her around like a bag of Hot Cheetos. Swing away.

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
love the discussions here, but I check discord more often, so please join us there plus there are other benefits like previews

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if its a bug, but no matter what dress I buy for lily, its always shown as the green one when you go to her room after the party....anyone else come across this??

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not sure if its a bug, but no matter what dress I buy for lily, its always shown as the green one when you go to her room after the party....anyone else come across this??
Yeah, it's one of the things that broke when the dev tried to convert the game to a sandbox. On many playthroughs buying the green dress is not even an option, but she'll still end up with that one if the MC goes to her room.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Well .. going full TROLL on your own story by turning a pure character into just another NTR hapless whore,
basically shitting on the only pure girl you had in your story roster, good luck sticking to any of your plot lines!

You already know players around here troll you about shit content you could do, like NTR to your pure baby,
even those threatening you with dropping a couple a bucks ALREADY ASKED YOU FOR NTR POINT BLANK.

You decide what remains of your actual story, any real suspense or a plot line after you ponder to ALL THE TROLLS
who keep suggesting you DESTROY THIS OR THAT CHARACTER for the sake of their money or their will to shit on your game.
Misery loves company.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Hasan Sas

Jun 3, 2017
Really digging the artwork. A quick patch for those that fancy getting closer to Lily. A few of the more obvious typos corrected also.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Here is one of the preview images for the next update. It looks like 009 is going to implement a "people tracker" to alleviate unnecessary clicking clicking about. This should help with the open-world, a bit.
Capture.JPG

BenMakrum17

Jul 8, 2023
it starts from the birthday event you must let him get the alcohol and then tell him lily want to drink then let lily give him her number and after that let him sleep in the master bed room
sorry mate when can we tell him lily want to drink ? i'm not getting any

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes