VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Ayumi loves the Mc and want to make him happy/horny, to do some naughty with another dude without Mc knowing is not what she wants. surely, if its a setup and the Mc and Ayumi talked about it, sure. but that means Mc is aware or semi-aware of whats going on. the idea I posted I think its a good way to make it happen. always easier when its night and they are out partying to make some naughty happen naturally.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well we don't know that for sure. but maybe u have insight from the next update?
Ayumi will tell the next time.
but, really, what could be? at top they used a tool, not hands. or just Ari spanked her.
for me, its ok that Terrace spanked her, its not that he fucked her. and he already "slapped" her once at home.
it will be interesting to read what Ayumi will reveal and how the Mc will react.

Reactions: Syndevic

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
View attachment 3277958
An interesting idea for the next update would be to see Ayumi with Terrace and he plays with her tits and that the mc is close but doesn't look at all but in part, while he talks to Ayumi. It would be my opinion, since I want to see some action but without rushing things too quickly.
1. What is that picture from?
2. I think that would be too much too fast. Ayumi has shown she is comfortable teasing the MC but she hasn’t shown that’s she’s okay actually showing nudity to Terrace or Ari. That topless photo on the beach is a good example. She wouldn’t let Terrace take it or even be in the area, and asked him to leave so she could take it. Spanking is one thing, but escalating to breast play when she isn’t even comfortable being topless yet is too much imo. Or at least judging by the pace Torimiata is going at anyways.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
1. What is that picture from?
2. I think that would be too much too fast. Ayumi has shown she is comfortable teasing the MC but she hasn’t shown that’s she’s okay actually showing nudity to Terrace or Ari. That topless photo on the beach is a good example. She wouldn’t let Terrace take it or even be in the area, and asked him to leave so she could take it. Spanking is one thing, but escalating to breast play when she isn’t even comfortable being topless yet is too much imo. Or at least judging by the pace Torimiata is going at anyways.
i mean later in that same update, she was completely bottomless, pussy and ass exposed, getting spanked by terrace. so we've already seen naked AND touching together.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
i mean later in that same update, she was completely bottomless, pussy and ass exposed, getting spanked by terrace. so we've already seen naked AND touching together.
She was wearing underwear.

But she did streak past Terrace in a previous update. Left dude standing in stunned silence.

Reactions: NicCag

Jizukei

Nov 14, 2022
0.4.0 ended somewhere after the teasing about the curtain thing but in 0.4.1 do they add more story about it or its just some fixes?

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Update 0.4.2 has been dropped for everyone! :coffee: thanks for the patience and support!

The largest difference is the Gallery Mode which in hindsight should have been there from the start - it would have been much easier!

I'm hoping nothing is broken with all the changes I had to do, you might need to trigger the unlock button on the menu or replay the game to see the scenes since I wasn't storing that type of information before...

Other changes include various CG cleanups and improvements (including a few extra minor scenes!) and some general script improvements. In particular, in some key conversations between MC and Ayumi. Also skip button for the footjob but I don't get why one would need that :p

There are still a few things I would like to have done but I'm gonna leave those for a 0.5.x

If you find any weird issues please let me know!

If you have played 0.4.1 or even 0.4.0, there's nothing majorly new so it might make sense to wait until 0.5.x.

You can grab the new version on or .

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. the story is a bit better after the changes/added scenes and the last 2 scenes are also better. good job Torimiata.
now we wait until 0.5 is out to know what really happened, or maybe its not about that, instead it will be to retell it all and we see some nice CG when she gets spanked. I mean, we want to see that booty again in the position.
I think it was a good move to give back panties. even if my perv-mind wanted her to be all nude. but thats for later.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlurringTheWalls-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes