VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
The writing is great, the options are solid, the art is good, the game is fun overall. The only problem so far is there is no music or sfx.
Had to torture myself with one of those lofi playlists on youtube.

I'm interested. I'd like to see where this game is going, so I'll support the dev on his itch page. But it'd be better if he opens up a patreon page, or a discord, or something.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
I gotta say, with the content you've given us with AI... you're far more skilled when it comes to AI cgs than most. I'd say you even made me more tolerant towards AI CGS in general.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
Any real sex between the girlfriend and other guys yet?
Dev said there's no plans for outright cheating, but didn't expand on NTR as NTR doesn't have to be cheating if the MC is into it. It would be NTS though if it was sharing.
I assume by other guys you mean guys other than the MC and the answer is no. There is one sex scene between the MC and the girlfriend but that's it for this version (0.2.5)
I wouldn't be surprised though if the girlfriend has sex with the other guy character we've seen. He has the cliche big dick that all the NTR heroines fall for lol.

Reactions: abirvg and Vlbc

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Hey there! Some news!

Exciting week! Received more feedback than expected and figured I should release a new version ASAP with some key improvements as this was just a first release.

0.2.7 includes:

- BGM & SFX
- The NTS point system is now fully functional
- Fixed multiple sprite issues and on the CG art, to improve the visuals
- GUI fixed (except fullscreen but you can use the typical trick)

For this update, I really wanted to focus on polishing what's there already, especially where your choices have real consequences as the story unfolds and the longer I took the worse it would get.

I've submitted applications to Patreon and SubscribeStar. Every little bit of support helps fuel the creativity :)

I plan on doing monthly releases, I'm busy writing the next chapters and want to make sure the script feels just right before releasing more.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Until they update OP, you can grab new version from , please don't play old version, saves will be screwed up.

For those wondering, there's definitely gonna be action at some point and it's going to be great, the story builds organically though.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Until they update OP, you can grab new version from , please don't play old version, saves will be screwed up.

For those wondering, there's definitely gonna be action at some point and it's going to be great, the story builds organically though.
This is a divine legendary game . Buddy, I hope you will release the same amount of content every month as on the release .

Reactions: Jdsiis

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlurringTheWalls-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes