VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey there,

is it just me, or does the game not continue after the last save on 0.2.5? In my case the game finishes after the last picture of 0.2.5, wich means: no further content in 0.2.7, but with a lot of errors:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*edit
I've started a new game and there are no errors anymore - just for info - but still no more content, but after i read the changelog...my bad - so, sorry guys for the rush.

best regards

Last edited:

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Hey all! My creator accounts have been approved for and . Not sure if BaasB can add it to the OP. As a little sneak preview there, I just posted an introduction and key art to one of the main characters - Ari. She plays an important role in the story.

Thanks for the support and feedback, it's always helpful and also motivating to hear people enjoyed the story so far! I'm having fun writing the next few key scenes.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Were you trying to load up an old save? It means you probably played the experimental 0.2.5 before which didn't have working nts_points :confused: Unfortunately easiest way to fix it just to play from the beginning but be aware there's no new scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shinomiyakaguya

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Were you trying to load up an old save? It means you probably played the experimental 0.2.5 before which didn't have working nts_points :confused: Unfortunately easiest way to fix it just to play from the beginning but be aware there's no new scenes.
What do NTRS points affect ? If there are not enough points , there will be less content ?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This one looks very interesting, really nice art, and the girlfriend is super hot. As someone who both enjoys Exhibitionism and Swinging/Sharing content, this will likely be right up my alley. I will wait for a couple of more updates at least though, so that more content can accumulate.

Xanduu

Jan 21, 2018
As to the saves I cant actually switch tabs as the current saves cover the buttons, how do I fix that or what are the keycombos?

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
This game has so much potential! But its too early to know how fast the dev works and that's a key part of whether I become a patron or not. If he does monthly releases, I'm all in!
The game developer wrote earlier .

I plan on doing monthly releases, I'm busy writing the next chapters and want to make sure the script feels just right before releasing more.

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone happen to know if he's just got his head down and working on it, or if it'll be abandoned? Liked the writing a fair bit, and the art was pretty good too, but as we all know early projects and especially AI stuff get abandoned pretty easily, and no notice on his Patreon in nearly 2 weeks~

Apr 20, 2018
This is off to a really good start
I really like the writing

And if we can share the girlfriend in the future
Well, that would be extremely hot

I'm Looking forward to seeing how the story develops
Assuming it isn't abandoned it has both ntrs and ntr in the tags, I'm unsure if NTR will ever be a thing, but given that ntrs will she's likely getting shared.
Just gotta hope it's in a sweet spot, some of these style of games will have her shared in the first patch (this didn't) and then others will just take months or years to show a blowjob, let alone sex...

Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes