VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
make your own games so we can enjoy them, but don't criticize those who work for our fun
The good old knockout argument, I read it one day ago on this site against another member.
I know it's forbidden to criticize because...

If you don't make cars don't criticize car manufacturers.
If you don't run for a political position don't criticize politicians.
If you don't make games don't criticize game makers.
This example list could go on for hours...

Without criticism there is no progress my friend.

Edit: folks I'm out now and will not reply anymore.
"please enjoy the game" it's good

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

xxsasukexxslayerxx

Oct 27, 2023
why is everyone freaking out? one guy said "i read somewhere patreon is banning AI games" and everyone just believes him lol

Well if you wanna get really spicy any game with visuals has some ~*really*~ loose copyright distinctions。So If someone wanted to they could rip out all the assets of this train it blend it and lightly change it and it would be ~*cool*~ These AI games are open season surprised no-one has done that yet and released it on patreon

• Haha
Reactions: Torimiata

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
The good old knockout argument, I read it one day ago on this site against another member.
I know it's forbidden to criticize because...

If you don't make cars don't criticize car manufacturers.
If you don't run for a political position don't criticize politicians.
If you don't make games don't criticize game makers.
This example list could go on for hours...

Without criticism there is no progress my friend.

Edit: folks I'm out now and will not reply anymore.
"please enjoy the game" it's good
I understand why your comment might have come across as tone deaf to others. I'd love to hear specific feedback about the game itself because it's finally getting closer (check the Patreon post!) and you made some pretty strong statements that can be quite controversial (releasing a super rushed version that is not well received is a sure way to kill a small project in my experience).

Everyone here knows I listen to feedback intensively and continuously make changes to make the game better, that's all I want.

Hope you enjoy the next version and understand why it's taking a bit longer to come out.

Well if you wanna get really spicy any game with visuals has some ~*really*~ loose copyright distinctions。So If someone wanted to they could rip out all the assets of this train it blend it and lightly change it and it would be ~*cool*~ These AI games are open season surprised no-one has done that yet and released it on patreon
Thanks for the laugh, but your grasp on copyright law is as good as my attempts to do monthly releases.

Now, back to actual game development :coffee:

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're not wrong, ai generated works dont enjoy the same innate copywrite as human-generated works. That doesn't mean one could copy the full product, as obviously the curation and assembly of images is considered a creative work from a human - but the images themselves wouldn't have the same innate protection. I think it speaks to some level of *honor* within the community that we haven't seen that yet...

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I understand why your comment might have come across as tone deaf to others. I'd love to hear specific feedback about the game itself because it's finally getting closer (check the Patreon post!) and you made some pretty strong statements that can be quite controversial (releasing a super rushed version that is not well received is a sure way to kill a small project in my experience).

Everyone here knows I listen to feedback intensively and continuously make changes to make the game better, that's all I want.

Hope you enjoy the next version and understand why it's taking a bit longer to come out.
Thank you for taking your time to reply.
I was not criticizing the game itself, I like it very much, it's one of the best teasing games in my opinion.
I was just wondering about the long time to update it, it takes longer every time.
Then I read that patreon starts to cancel their support for AI generated games.
So I was guessing that the game gets abandoned in the near future.
Sadly some people got me wrong and got annoyed about my comment.
I want to apologize, because it was not my intention to annoy someone.

(releasing a super rushed version that is not well received is a sure way to kill a small project in my experience).
It makes sense.

Torimiata I wish you all the best with your game, stay true to your vision and have a nice day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Torimiata

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
The DEV still makes proclamations in full political style, but there is still no real news about the release or period, he complains about various rumors or supposed developments on the game, but I would like to remember, that he wrote in remote time, that Ayumi will be more open and available with more men, that Terraza will be almost like her second boyfriend, in consideration of the friendship with MC, which brings the level of play to a full shared cuckold, other than love of the couple or explorations, when we talk about sharing or sexual exploration, we do not make a fixed relationship with the best friend of the boy, then a sore point, if this was a pure NTRS game, why have to create a loser MC from the beginning with the size of his cock, this is more of a NTR game thing, where the big cock has an easy life, too many inconsistencies, we talk about the next update, but the errors present are still not corrected. Words

Reactions: Classicccc97

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
The DEV still makes proclamations in full political style, but there is still no real news about the release or period, he complains about various rumors or supposed developments on the game, but I would like to remember, that he wrote in remote time, that Ayumi will be more open and available with more men, that Terraza will be almost like her second boyfriend, in consideration of the friendship with MC, which brings the level of play to a full shared cuckold, other than love of the couple or explorations, when we talk about sharing or sexual exploration, we do not make a fixed relationship with the best friend of the boy, then a sore point, if this was a pure NTRS game, why have to create a loser MC from the beginning with the size of his cock, this is more of a NTR game thing, where the big cock has an easy life, too many inconsistencies, we talk about the next update, but the errors present are still not corrected. Words
how does one manage to call this ntr like holy shit, what does the author still need to do to not make it ntr in you guys eyes.

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
how does one manage to call this ntr like holy shit, what does the author still need to do to not make it ntr in you guys eyes.

Explain to me what need then he had to make a dick three times bigger than MC, tell me what meaning it has that Ayumi first commits the actions, then asks if it was okay, if this is the way of Ayumi's decisions, then, forgive, she can fuck the whole country, and then ask Mc if it was okay, it is not indicated as an NTR that the girl eventually runs away, but even with all this he does not let go of sex, and submission, because another point, Mc is submissive to everyone, Ari, Ayumi, Terraza, and he is just a wanker. we still want to disguise it with NTRS, hahahhahha

• Angry
Reactions: Youssef302

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Explain to me what need then he had to make a dick three times bigger than MC, tell me what meaning it has that Ayumi first commits the actions, then asks if it was okay, if this is the way of Ayumi's decisions, then, forgive, she can fuck the whole country, and then ask Mc if it was okay, it is not indicated as an NTR that the girl eventually runs away, but even with all this he does not let go of sex, and submission, because another point, Mc is submissive to everyone, Ari, Ayumi, Terraza, and he is just a wanker. we still want to disguise it with NTRS, hahahhahha
You're acting quite submissive and breedable rn

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
but they discussed his fetish? he's OK with it, she tries to make him happy by doing what she thinks he'll enjoy, they literally had multiple conversations over this, just cause she tries to make him happy doesn't mean it becomes ntr :FacePalm:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
but they discussed his fetish? he's OK with it, she tries to make him happy by doing what she thinks he'll enjoy, they literally had multiple conversations over this, just cause she tries to make him happy doesn't mean it becomes ntr :FacePalm:
Don't bother, buddy. You're trying to explain the whole thing to a slice of ciabatta from sicilia that even butter runs away from.

Last edited:

Faptimebitch

Feb 18, 2022
Me when I can't read

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
From all your comments, before they are deleted anyway, you seem to really focus on Terraza's size. You may actually be more of a size queen than what you make Ayumi out to be. It seems to the deciding factor of what makes the game NTR in your replies. Like somethings gets triggered by the idea of your girl having sex with a cock larger than yours, and it's all you can focus on. You've made it really obvious, but you try to hide it by insulting the game to disguise your Big Cock fetish.

xxshining01

Sep 3, 2017
That non-sense, Don't try too hard to understand other people's fetish. You just gotta accept that everyone's different.
Honestly, it doesn't really matter if 'that thing' is big or small, It's just one of those things that gets people with that kind of fetish going. Some things work just fine when they're small too. for example "Indecent Wife Hana" from "Fallen Eros" with the shota boy.
What really matters is that the hero and heroine feel better, and the whole are happy. Isn't that what's important?

Reactions: Axel34

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
From all your comments, before they are deleted anyway, you seem to really focus on Terraza's size. You may actually be more of a size queen than what you make Ayumi out to be. It seems to the deciding factor of what makes the game NTR in your replies. Like somethings gets triggered by the idea of your girl having sex with a cock larger than yours, and it's all you can focus on. You've made it really obvious, but you try to hide it by insulting the game to disguise your Big Cock fetish.
I can't believe I tried to have a normal conversation with him in another thread. I won't be making that mistake again.

Anyway, I'm a size queen because I won't let no small dick near Ayumi. She gets nothing but the best.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I can't believe I tried to have a normal conversation with him in another thread. I won't be making that mistake again.

Anyway, I'm a size queen because I won't let no small dick near Ayumi. She gets nothing but the best.
Ofc, what happens when your fetish collides with her comfort? :oops:

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes