VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I can't believe I tried to have a normal conversation with him in another thread. I won't be making that mistake again.

Anyway, I'm a size queen because I won't let no small dick near Ayumi. She gets nothing but the best.
Only the biggest and best BBC for your girl! :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
From all your comments, before they are deleted anyway, you seem to really focus on Terraza's size. You may actually be more of a size queen than what you make Ayumi out to be. It seems to the deciding factor of what makes the game NTR in your replies. Like somethings gets triggered by the idea of your girl having sex with a cock larger than yours, and it's all you can focus on. You've made it really obvious, but you try to hide it by insulting the game to disguise your Big Cock fetish.

This is your poor answer, my 11 year old nephew answers better than you, however, I can understand that not everyone can understand, so I indulge you, I asked a question, but no one was able to give an intelligent answer, of course, maybe because, I'm not there, but I repeat, in addition to the fetishism for a bigger cock, I find this difference in measurements useless in an NTRS, the VN should focus on the erotic game of the couple, but if in the plot, you include two other dominant characters, and also super gifted, make the game, an NTR, because it means that Ayumi is pushed towards Terraza, not to play with kento, but to enjoy the big cock. if someone doesn't understand the explanation, ask, I can make it even more childish.

• Angry
Reactions: Youssef302

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I swear every time I come back to check this thread there's the same inane arguing going on from a guy who deliberately misunderstands the game just to complain and always misspells Terrace's name too. Is it always the same guy or am I just losing my mind?

Reactions: leozzzz

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I swear every time I come back to check this thread there's the same inane arguing going on from a guy who deliberately misunderstands the game just to complain and always misspells Terrace's name too. Is it always the same guy or am I just losing my mind?
I have a strong suspicion that he's an ESL (English as a Second Language, in case you didn't know) who types his messages in his original language and then translates them into English with Google Translate or something similar.

It would explain some of his odd spelling choices. Not to mention his apparent inability to understand some of the things being said to him.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes