VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
i cant fking use my CC on fking patreon probably because country restriction or something
That guy thinks he is the king of the world not all of us can use patreon because of our stupid country and are forced to come here come try to live in this hell whole country for one week then we talk

Last edited:
Reactions: peteeeer

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
YES.Nice.This is what we want.More and more and more pages of useless discussion by crybabies that cant understand the concept of netorase.Good luck to the mods
No complaints from me. I will play the game, when newest version will be released.

Reactions: dfsnas

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I always see a weird coincidence how people who are "wrongfully banned and harassed" type the most unhinged stuff and lash out on others.

It was nice to have regular updates on early developement, but if the delayed update comes with nice amount of content and quality production it will all be worth it and I'm sure fans will appreciate it. I think I will have to play from fresh to brush up on knowledge tho. I do remember art being really mint and I think I read somewhere about it being overhauled and improved? Sounds exciting!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Since it's been leaked I'll let you guys in on another secret Tori mentioned. So don't click the spoiler below if you want to be surprised.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which is the other "previous CG" he's referring to? The one where terrance is sitting on the bed? Sucks if I'm gonna have to choose between mc being there in person and having a spicier version of scene, unless I'm misunderstanding/misinterpreting dev's words.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I KNEW as soon as someone posted this. The Italian Inquisition would jump on it immediately. He couldn't WAIT!! He probably already came, and doesn't even care about the update now lol. That Big Cock Loving Alysssssssss can't get enough of terrace's penis. This absolutely made his day.
Holy heck did you see the size of his dick bro!!! It was massive now I really can't wait to see Ayumi's tight holes get stretched.

Reactions: Mythrs

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
if the delayed update comes with nice amount of content and quality production it will all be worth it and I'm sure fans will appreciate it.
My thought process is this, 1 month of wait = at least 30 minutes of game time.
We are waiting 4 months so this update should at least be 2 hours long to be somewhat worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: Allajuve
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes