VN Ren'Py Blurry Lines [v0.2.0] [webmasterjunkie]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

webmasterjunkie

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
That's the definition of oxymoron, right there.

Can you tell us future tags? You already said no NTR, and that's good, but what else can we expect?
Once I get access to the original post I will update it. I am going with the standard sex tags:
  • oral
  • anal
  • creampie
  • facial
  • deepthroat
  • animated
  • threesome
  • foursome
  • etc..
There will be the optional tag:
  • trap/trans
  • harem lesbian
There will never be:
  • ntr
    • Involving another male character - but between females in harem: yes
Potential future tags:
  • pregnancy
Thanks

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
How about you play it first, hmm?
You can't tell Pif paf what to do! If Pif paf says "Jump." We all ask, "How high?" Pif paf is a hero, you can't stop him. He's unstoppable! Pif paf ... Pif ... paf ... Pif ...:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gigan

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Once I get access to the original post I will update it. I am going with the standard sex tags:
  • oral
  • anal
  • creampie
  • facial
  • deepthroat
  • animated
  • threesome
  • foursome
  • etc..
  • trap/trans
There will never be:
  • ntr
I assume you don't mean that the girls will cheat on the Mc and leave him, but mean that there will be girl-on-girl content with in the "harem?" Will girl-on-girl be avoidable or will it be forced on the harem path? I'm not a huge fan of forced girl-on-girl in most games so just wondering.

Potential future tags:
  • pregnancy
Thanks
Pregnancy is always welcome.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
  • oral
  • anal
  • creampie
  • facial
  • deepthroat
  • animated
  • threesome
  • foursome
  • etc..
  • trap/trans
There will never be:
  • ntr
Potential future tags:
  • pregnancy
Thanks
What about good, ol' fashioned ass licking? Asking for a friend.

Okay, I lied. I'm asking for me.

webmasterjunkie

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
I assume you don't mean that the girls will cheat on the Mc and leave him, but mean that there will be girl-on-girl content with in the "harem?"
Correct. They will not have sex with another male outside of the harem.

Will girl-on-girl be avoidable or will it be forced on the harem path?
In order for one of the tenants to be comfortable with having sex with the MC, one of the other tenants will need to sway her. This may require the use of sexual prowess. This does NOT mean she will have sex with her.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
a word of advice to the dev. stop with the reference to the characters relationship every other line. we get it, they are tenant, landlady etc. it's unnecessary to keep telling us that. refer to the characters by their actual names, cause that is how it is done in real life. just my opinion.

webmasterjunkie

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
a word of advice to the dev. stop with the reference to the characters relationship every other line. we get it, they are tenant, landlady etc. it's unnecessary to keep telling us that. refer to the characters by their actual names, cause that is how it is done in real life. just my opinion.
I will keep that in mind.

Reactions: robrize2169

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Correct. They will not have sex with another male outside of the harem.

In order for one of the tenants to be comfortable with having sex with the MC, one of the other tenants will need to sway her. This may require the use of sexual prowess.
So, the MC doesn't have enough charisma to get her to like him? We have to have forced girl on girl? Hopefully the MC is in the middle of the scene

• ntr
Hopefully we can avoid this if MC isn't in the scene

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Yes. He 100% will be. I am thinking about it being more along the lines of the girls letting the other know that it is ok. She might need to show her it's ok.
  • ntr
What about this, mc will always be present here also? no pure lesbian scenes that aren't unavoidable? If so, putting it on the list . Good luck (y)

Reactions: EJW
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes