this is an unofficial android port Boarding School [v0.11-a] APK -

Reactions: Drall

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i tried this game out

But so far pretty bare bones

Not much to do with most of the cast

Probally have to wait a update or 3 or 4 to see some actual progress with most the cast

Reactions: innovation..

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Tried playing, to monotonic. one small sex scene is hidden behind Patreon banner.
No energy, no spark :confused:

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The patron locked content is definitely going to hurt the game in the long run, last game with a lot of potential that did it died off quickly =( but that said if stuff like sleep sex and voyeurism get added then I will probably subscribe

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
""""

Developing the game is not about the money, but simply about having fun. ..... In order to give you something back that not everyone who plays for free gets, I have divided the game into two versions, a premium and a standard version. The premium version has additional content.

""""

well .....

innovation..

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
The patron locked content is definitely going to hurt the game in the long run, last game with a lot of potential that did it died off quickly =( but that said if stuff like sleep sex and voyeurism get added then I will probably subscribe
""""

Developing the game is not about the money, but simply about having fun. ..... In order to give you something back that not everyone who plays for free gets, I have divided the game into two versions, a premium and a standard version. The premium version has additional content.

""""

well .....
The "Premium Content" are just images. For the beginning, nude pictures are only intended for Patreons. Later, of course, there will also be nude pictures for everyone. As I said, it shouldn't be something that influences the game, but should give something back to the supporters.
You definitely don't need the pictures at the beginning because you hardly know the character.
Later on that will change and you get images. Heck even videos und such.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes