Ren'Py Abandoned Boarding School [v0.14b] [Innovation]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Everyone keeps using this MC, looking exactly the F'n same, stock face, stock hair, stock build. You can edit the girls but you can't waste the time to make the MC look better, what the hell?

Not gonna lie, he's in at least 2 other College games. University of Problems and College Kings. Looks exactly the F'n same.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Everyone keeps using this MC, looking exactly the F'n same, stock face, stock hair, stock build. You can edit the girls but you can't waste the time to make the MC look better, what the hell?

Not gonna lie, he's in at least 2 other College games. University of Problems and College Kings. Looks exactly the F'n same.
Hold your horses there buddy while I wouldn't say the MC in University of Problems looks like I would like him to look he is a thousand times better than the MC in this game.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Haha....the frickin mop on that boys head! Are birds nesting in there? Wouldn't surprise me. Great hiding place for all kinds of shit.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018

He's also in Midnight Paradise. Same character model.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hold your horses there buddy while I wouldn't say the MC in University of Problems looks like I would like him to look he is a thousand times better than the MC in this game.
It's the same model. It just that the UoP guy actually bothered to mold the stock one to make a better character. Which is odd since he made 3 or 4 of the girls out of the same Girl Model.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Downloaded the game and already wanted to try it out - but now I find out in the thread posts that it's a sandbox....

Please add the tag as soon as possible, or at least add a preview image where the UI is also on it. As you can see from some reactions I was not the only one who thought that this is a VN and got disappointed now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
not a bad start

For the map tho i'd highly recommend adding a picture of the girls on the room image they are in so you don't have to use the schedule page (but keep the page so you can plan out your days better)

As people being confused already try not to take them seriously i'd rather not have another game thats overly simple and dumbed down to the max where you just contently press space for 3 hours of gameplay

Reactions: innovation..

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Boarding School [v0.14-a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Boarding School [v0.14-a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Boarding School [v0.13-a]

di un fan Boarding School [v0.13-a]

of Boarding School [v0.12-a]

di un fan Boarding School [v0.12-a]

Last edited:
  • Love

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Boarding School [v0.09-c] Apk -

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I got error everytime I press on gym teacher so I can't attend gym class....And now same happens with math class.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
  • The only non-story way to pass time is to go back to the MC's bedroom and nap for an hour. There needs to be a better way to get from one time slot to another when there's no story event.
    • Give an option to shower in the men's bathroom to smoothly go from morning to forenoon.
    • Add a "change into sports outfit" for the men's changing room that takes you to noon.
    • Give an option to study in the library/Mc's room even if you don't have assigned homework. Clicking on Sophia results in her inviting you to join them, but that doesn't happen and time doesn't advance.
    • Add a cafeteria and an option to eat lunch/dinner.
  • Going to gym class and clicking on Ms. Carter goes boom. Ella.rpy doesn't have a Emma_gym label to jump to. It does have a Ella_gym label to jump to, so quick fix.
  • First Math class, IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Events/Amalia/QA/Amalia_QA_Amalia_cr_reden.jpg'. In the images folder there is Amalia_QA_MC_cr_reden.jpg copied it and renamed the copy. Quick fix.
  • Attending math class does not move the clock forward to noon.
  • There's no attending Biology class, just replays first intro.
  • There's no obvious direction at the moment. Unless there's a class to go to there's nothing pushing the MC to go to a place or do a thing. A task list or hint system would be good. Or Add the MC to the properties page so his daily schedule is also listed, why should I have to go to 4 different teacher's schedules to figure out what class to go to on day x?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes