3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

kratos1337f69

Mar 12, 2022
you said you are not downloading the game, give a dollar just to be a hero and share the link here to get likes..

or I'm wrong (if I'm wrong I immediately apologize I didn't understand you)
this game audience is not like 20k around its mostly only hardcore fans who are like 400 approx, so what will someone get of likes , {hardcore fan : who play avid adult game }

Reactions: ma5k

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
where were you when someone shared the link last time within 1 min ?
and yes I share game for likes :(
I'm here :D but I'm not familiar with them ^^

with you we know a little about this forum ^^

however now I can ask you if you like it why don't you post here
some of your fanart from time to time(please)

Reactions: ma5k
Oct 26, 2022
It's noticeable how you always lick and defend the developer.
I'm guessing English is your second language.
But yes. I do defend the Dev because his game is fucking great and I get it for free. Fuck, I'm even considering being a Patron.

You see, I'm not a greedy child who complains constantly and insults the man who's the reason we are all here.

• Angry
Reactions: migsszx

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
But yes. I do defend the Dev because his game is fucking great and I get it for free. Fuck, I'm even considering being a Patron.
Pela primeira vez, um comentário que se aproveite...

# Now that I can agree with... (setting aside the insult that came before and after, of course... ). For the first time in many many posts you sound reasonable enough to bridge the gap between opposing points of view (right words, right tone, right moment). Who wouldn't support that kind of statement...? Unfortunately it's a quite rare and fickle event. (english isn't your first/native language either - becoming a patron...) Still (y)

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Caro amigo esta parte 3 vale a pena?

# Hey Qalx is this part 3 any good (only played part 1)? Worth playing or better wait a couple more months...? :ROFLMAO: (Liza is somehow different. Don't like it. Vicky is awful and her scene is pointless. But Zip's trying, I give him that. But something is off...)
It's more like a part of a puzzle, but not the last piece! Stay tuned for more (too many) episodes started for Liza, Jenny, Lucy. Not even one is finished! Without the next micro-update it is almost useless, just start some actions and everything is suspended! Vicky's hairy bush could be the reason, and it's somewhat related to his "vision" on the "blackened" nipples and Jenny's "maturation" - seems related to the increase in resolution, but really just a motivation for other delays, maybe.../

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I'm guessing English is your second language.

You see, I'm not a greedy child who complains constantly and insults the man who's the reason we are all here.
You constantly complain about the others and then insult "ma5k" from whom you probably got the link... for free and which he paid even though you accused him of the opposite. So no ”greedy child” just American Hypocrite...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ma5k and migsszx

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It's more like a part of a puzzle, but not the last piece! Stay tuned for more (too many) episodes started for Liza, Jenny, Lucy. Not even one is finished! Without the next micro-update it is almost useless, just start some actions and everything is suspended! Vicky's hairy bush could be the reason, and it's somewhat related to his "vision" on the "blackened" nipples and Jenny's "maturation" - seems related to the increase in resolution, but really just a motivation for other delays, maybe.../
É pena...

# That's unfortunate then (loose ends piling up)... But Zip's working on it so there's hope (I trust it'll all come together in v0.15.50). Waiting a bit more, I guess.

But something feels off, I can't put my finger on it, like: the girls in the office and new Vicky don't fit BBS concept... Liza is weird in some renders, Zip wants to change Lucy, the teacher and girl from college is copy paste from other not so good games and Ann was way too easily fuck in the ass (and not in a fun way). I think RAInces "vision" was more on point: Julia, Vicky, bartender, stripper,... Idk. Eventually he'll catch up and then we'll see.

But don't get me wrong, I like the game. Lucy and Jenny are very nice, Ann and Liza are getting there. But that's it.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
É pena...

# That's unfortunate then (loose ends piling up)... But Zip's working on it so there's hope (I trust it'll all come together in v0.15.50). Waiting a bit more, I guess.
Until now it seems he make more loose ends than ends the old ones! He could have finished the high school episode (or whatever is there) and Lucy's exam support! Shoplifters also needed some continuity. But he came up with other directions and eventually everything became chaotic and fragmented. Instead of advancing the game it keeps going back to some moments in the past that only it changes and suspends until the next updates, it seems more like a continuous update generation... maybe a revenge for those who asked for updates!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
ZipTieFun I don't know if you are going to see this. But if you are serious about seeing this game through, you need to fix the character location icon fast while you still have relatively little location events for the characters.

If you wait until you have more content to tackle to location mismatch of the characters in the UI, you are going to spend alot more time on it in the long run.

The most broken character location icon is Lucy when she goes out drinking and comes back at night, there's no icon for her on the living room tab. Mom's sun bathing at the weekend has no icon of her on the in the back yard tab. Liza has double icon when she's in her bedroom.

Also at the start of the game when you wake up and talk to Mom for the first time, if you select "It's fine, I just had a weird dream" there's a blank dialogue box. Which I assume should have some sort of reply to the previous text?

I wish you all the best with the game.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
You constantly complain about the others and then insult "ma5k" from whom you probably got the link... for free and which he paid even though you accused him of the opposite. So no ”greedy child” just American Hypocrite...
Ignore him most likely ziptiefun 2nd account or an ass-kisser. Nearly all his post is on this thread defending zip or complaining about everyone who post a negative comment. Infact only the dev himself would be triggered enough to lash out against people complaining. Pathetic really can't be bothered to work but still want the money not to mention all the b.s excuses. Throws a micro update of 1 or 2 days of work just to avoid the abandoned tag which should be reportable.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Ignore him most likely ziptiefun 2nd account or an ass-kisser. Nearly all his post is on this thread defending zip or complaining about everyone who post a negative comment. In fact only the dev himself would be triggered enough to lash out against people complaining. Pathetic really can't be bothered to work but still want the money not to mention all the b.s excuses. Throws a micro update of 1 or 2 days of work just to avoid the abandoned tag which should be report able.
I am not disagreeing with you.
How could This be fixed?
("Throws a micro update of 1 or 2 days of work just to avoid the abandoned tag which should be report able.Throws a micro update of 1 or 2 days of work just to avoid the abandoned tag which should be report able.)
ZTF isn't the only one (dev) making (micro patches) or such small improvements (a script edit or added render here or there) its almost pointless to even download.

ZTF, this micro patching of additive content is only appending to the growing list of events which is pushing back the finishing (anyone of) the females story.
He was on the right track with the office story (a start to finish of content in one update) now he has lost his way or being sidetracked (by too many of what could be's) if I try this.

My man, ZTF; just sit down complete at least one of the females story in one update then go the next one so forth and so on, additive content can be injected later on once (at least one) principle story is done.
At current rate of implementation not one of the females (of your version of BB) story is going to reach a conclusion (is this the plan).

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I am not disagreeing with you.
How could This be fixed?

At current rate of implementation not one of the females (of your version of BB) story is going to reach a conclusion (is this the plan).
I do not agree with you, there is a woman-Victoria, who came to a conclusion
:p

• Haha
Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Until now it seems he make more loose ends than ends the old ones! He could have finished the high school episode (or whatever is there) and Lucy's exam support! Shoplifters also needed some continuity. But he came up with other directions and eventually everything became chaotic and fragmented. Instead of advancing the game it keeps going back to some moments in the past that only it changes and suspends until the next updates, it seems more like a continuous update generation... maybe a revenge for those who asked for updates!
Penso que quer duas coisas (acabar material antigo e criar o seu proprio conteudo) e acaba por não concluir nenhum.

# I think he's trying to accomplish two things at the same time: finishing old content (college, office,...) creating new original content to make it his own. By doing so he's only managed to get tangled up because new content is extending old events instead of ending them. But in his mind is quite clear what he needs to do so I'll wait for the v0.15.50 to get a more clear picture.

Reactions: tonyzz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Ignore him most likely ziptiefun 2nd account or an ass-kisser. Nearly all his post is on this thread defending zip or complaining about everyone who post a negative comment. Infact only the dev himself would be triggered enough to lash out against people complaining. Pathetic really can't be bothered to work but still want the money not to mention all the b.s excuses. Throws a micro update of 1 or 2 days of work just to avoid the abandoned tag which should be reportable.
Percebo o que dizes mas não estás a ser completamente justo

# I agree American Psycho can be a quite abnoxious ass kisser but I really don't think zip would go this far... He's just a fan (with his own weird approach - and that's fine).

As for Zip's work you're being a bit unfair. 1 or 2 days' work? I don't think so:

Each picture alone can take between 2 and 6h just to render. When you have a daytime job, a simple event of 2/3 pictures can take a whole week (setting up the scenes, adjusting parameters, rendering attempts, photoshop retouching...).

He's trying to change the game mechanics (character tracking,...). Do you know how demanding that can be (code wise in Ren'py) if it wasn't properly implemented right from the beginning (creating new and adjusting old classes, predicting conflicts and bugs,...)?

It'd always take quite amount of time, even for an experienced dev. Trial and error takes most of his time ending up many times with nothing to show for, and from time to time he may need to take a break from it (fed up, have a life,...) in order to keep going, so let's cut him some slack.

If he's not lying to my face and he's working on it, I can wait.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
He was on the right track with the office story (a start to finish of content in one update) now he has lost his way or being sidetracked (by too many of what could be's) if I try this.
A solução não é bem essa...

# Sidetracking was always an issue in BBS, Zip's not solving it either (for now) but I don't think the office story is the best example of a solution... It doesn't fit BBS concept ( too similar to not so good games, walking away from BBS traditional feel, tampering with such a fine game - RAInces approach was better). But let's wait and see

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes