3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Entendo mas não concordo.

# I understand your frustration (small update) but again I think you're being a bit unfair and probably jumping to conclusions. We should only complain about facts (lies and small content):

- did he lie for months? Yes he did. Is he lying now? Has he posted any misleading posts and teasers lately? No, I don't think so.

- is it a small update? It sure looks like it (although it may take longer than you might think for such little result). Can you complain about that? Sure, this is a forum...

Now, is it likely that he hasn't done much for many months and he's rushing development in these last couple of months (March and April)? Yes it looks like so. But do you know that for sure? Do you know how much mockup content has he produced during all that time? Nope, not a clue. Who knows what happened... Does it matter? Even if he did that (last minute rush), isn't he entitled to his own pace (productive and break times management)?

He started to make micro updates because people complained about updates taking too long. He did it for a while and people started complaining about updates being too short. We've ended up with the worst of both worlds... Let him work, I say (however, whenever)...

He brought this on himself when he started lying. I get it. But currently he's delivering (enough or too little is quite subjective) and communicating properly. So for me, all good. Believe me, your frustration is our frustration (fans) but we make do with what we've got.
probably the micro-updates are just enough for a micro thing...

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Ah yes.. All aboard the hate train choo choo...... ;)

Creating a VN game is not easy in fact any game is not easy to create. I could go into details of what is involved in time and money and the effect it can have your mental health... but I know people only care about the content. Well so do I and that why I spend a lot of time trying different things / changing story-line plots as I want to keep to the spirit of the game but also put my only spin on it as well.

I wish I could work on creating games full time but the risk is too great as any funding could get pulled without warning and I be back to giving hand-jobs in a parking lot again...:p . I know is it very easy to hate and bitch but in the end it does not fix anything and all you need to do is not download the game and if the game is crap or the dev is a lying or scamming well it will disappear very quickly.

In the end end all I can do it post updates on the progress of the game and release new content big or small within the limit time I have. If I could go without sleeping and eating and masturbating I could get a lot more done but I am only human, well the top half a least.

Anyhoo that is all I have to say.. And I will be watching (mainly your mum's getting undressed...:devilish::devilish:)

Zip

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Creating a VN game is not easy in fact any game is not easy to create. I could go into details of what is involved in time and money and the effect it can have your mental health... but I know people only care about the content. Well so do I and that why I spend a lot of time trying different things / changing story-line plots as I want to keep to the spirit of the game but also put my only spin on it as well.

I wish I could work on creating games full time but the risk is too great as any funding could get pulled without warning and I be back to giving hand-jobs in a parking lot again...:p . I know is it very easy to hate and bitch but in the end it does not fix anything and all you need to do is not download the game and if the game is crap or the dev is a lying or scamming well it will disappear very quickly.

In the end end all I can do it post updates on the progress of the game and release new content big or small within the limit time I have. If I could go without sleeping and eating and masturbating I could get a lot more done but I am only human, well the top half a least.

Anyhoo that is all I have to say.. And I will be watching (mainly your mum's getting undressed...:devilish::devilish:)

Zip
Subscrevo quase tudo.

# I think that disclosure of yours is an excellent way to approach/connect with your fans. Honest communication always go a long way.

But don't dismiss the "bitching" so lightly (talking down to the "spoiled brats") because you brought it on yourself and you know it. Just make an effort to understand what your FANS are trying to tell you... When you drop the ball just come forward clean and honestly. When you feel wronged, just open your heart as you did above.

I think your current approach is excellent: good communication and delivering. And that alone is something worth praising.

As for your work I'd like to leave you some feedback:

* Lucy and Jenny - awesome work, keep going
* Ann and Liza - Ann sex is going way too fast (work more on warm up events), some Liza close ups are weird. But I believe you'll get there. Liza in kitchen (new event - skirt) is awesome.
* Office, Vicky, college models look uninteresting and pointless when they shouldn't (college at least). It's throwing us/me off (losing BBS feel, looking similar to quite average games)
* Characters tracking is always a great idea

Believe it or not, we really appreciate your work. We love BBS games. Hence our harsh criticism sometimes... Keep up the good work (y)

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
anyone have a full save with all videos unlocked i cant do anything new and alot of videos are grayed out

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
How do I download the latest version w/o losing all my progress?
2 ways: You can

1.Copy the the saves from another version the (save) folder or save files (.save) themselves into the latest version save directory:BadBobbySaga_DarkPath-version.number-pc\game\saves.

2.Run the latest version it should "find" your previous saves automatically and then you should be able to "see" them in the save/load selection in main menu of game, if not refer to #1.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubleCl1cK

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
How do I download the latest version w/o losing all my progress?
Try this:
  1. Download latest version (ex: v0.15.485(partxyz)
  2. Extract this into new folder (ex: best-new-update-Ms-Anna)
  3. Go to your older folder of the last update (ex: older-update-No-Ms-Anna)
  4. copy the "games" folder from #3 to #2 (i.e from older-update-No-Ms-Anna to best-new-update-Ms-Anna)
  5. click the exe in the best-new-update-Ms-Anna folder.
  6. Load from your best save.

Good luck

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Zip
Well said. But... I've heard Latino Gigolo pays better than handjobs :p

Dagul111

Apr 11, 2023
This people keep complaining about the update and effort of the dev big or small update be grateful if you don't like it don't play it
Your like a child demanding to buy a robot even your mom buy you a car

• Haha
Reactions: migsszx and Makwaya
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes