3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
No, started as a hobby... Gives him considerable secondary income too... But if I were in his shoes, i would not quit my main job too...
Eventually, many will tire of his "micro-updates" and give up; ultimately no matter how high the expectations will be if we get only predictable and moreover incomplete things for long periods of time... And even more if others produce something better, the interest will become as low as the updates...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Eventually, many will tire of his "micro-updates" and give up; ultimately no matter how high the expectations will be if we get only predictable and moreover incomplete things for long periods of time... And even more if others produce something better, the interest will become as low as the updates...
So will the money flow... But there are more people who have burned out, trying to continue this project...

Reactions: Qalx

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
but zip always do small uptade and frequantly when started this proget ....
when him sayed i take much time for make a big uptade ....we haved 5 mounth of wait
and nothing more .... better him do what him can do ,small uptade whit 2 or 3 week .

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
But But I paid for it bro :'(
you said you are not downloading the game, give a dollar just to be a hero and share the link here to get likes..

or I'm wrong (if I'm wrong I immediately apologize I didn't understand you)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
probably you paid from your pension...
View attachment 2607993
Caro amigo esta parte 3 vale a pena?

# Hey Qalx is this part 3 any good (only played part 1)? Worth playing or better wait a couple more months...? :ROFLMAO: (Liza is somehow different. Don't like it. Vicky is awful and her scene is pointless. But Zip's trying, I give him that. But something is off...)

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes