3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Hey Folks,

I am still making some final changes so it will be tomorrow or Tuesday before I release the next update. Nearly all the old scenes from the start have be remake and improved.

Other news.... I am making good progress on the new scenes with Lucy, Liza,Jenny and Ms Anna.

Also I am nearly finished on a new character Evelyn which is Ms Anna younger sister and will play a part in the next part of her story. I added a preview of what she may look like. It is a younger version of Ms Anna model but with different skin texture and hair.

Anyhoo,
Evelyn_test00.jpg
Zip art

i dont no if is the final version anyaoo amazing

i see new renders for liza on couch event whit new outfit
dont want spoiler i thing worth do replay the game again ^^

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Hey Folks,

I am still making some final changes so it will be tomorrow or Tuesday before I release the next update. Nearly all the old scenes from the start have be remake and improved.

Other news.... I am making good progress on the new scenes with Lucy, Liza,Jenny and Ms Anna.

Also I am nearly finished on a new character Evelyn which is Ms Anna younger sister and will play a part in the next part of her story. I added a preview of what she may look like. It is a younger version of Ms Anna model but with different skin texture and hair.

Anyhoo,
View attachment 2757117
Zip art

We are all indebted to Zip. Thanks to him, this story continues.
Evelyn model was a very good choice for the role of Anna's sister. But her breasts are too big. It would be more believable if it was a little smaller.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
We are all indebted to Zip. Thanks to him, this story continues.
Evelyn model was a very good choice for the role of Anna's sister. But her breasts are too big. It would be more believable if it was a little smaller.
Yes, smaller would be better and a good contrast with her “big” sister. Also think Evelyn’s face needs to bear more resemblance to Ms Anna’s very angular facial features. Just my two cents worth. Great game! Cant wait for more!!

Oct 26, 2022
I personally like that her tits are bigger. My gf has B-cup tits and her little sister has like D to E cup. (they're amazing) So I like the little sister having a big rack. She's like a bombshell younger version of Ms Anna.

Although having said that I'd like to see a female character that Bobby corrupts with a flat chest. Smaller than Liza's. Little perky tits are hot too.

Reactions: TommyTuba

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Hey Folks,

Anyhoo,
View attachment 2757117
Zip art

E andamos nisto...

#
- Why Evelyn (there was already another Evelyn in the original and it's not this one - rejected by zip )?
- Why adding new characters when there's no progression in content for the main ones?

I know Zip is building his own story and he wants to give it his personal touch and feel but people have expectations about this (continue/finish RAInces work), which Zip promised to meet somehow ( Zip's list of upcoming content ). This constant remaking and rambling (new pointless characters and side stories ) just drag story progression even more...

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I personally like that her tits are bigger. My gf has B-cup tits and her little sister has like D to E cup. (they're amazing) So I like the little sister having a big rack. She's like a bombshell younger version of Ms Anna.

Although having said that I'd like to see a female character that Bobby corrupts with a flat chest. Smaller than Liza's. Little perky tits are hot too.
What I mean is not small tits. the model's breasts are slightly smaller.
For example, I think Lucy's breasts are ideal. or I wouldn't like it if it was smaller than Liza's breasts.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

So true. :p

Reactions: American Gothic

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
American Gothic said:

Uma coisa são os gostos pessoais, outra são os gostos gerais...

# Everyone has his own set of kinks/fetishes/personal preferences. And it's reasonable to suggest them to spice up things. But when talking about relevant characters, some of those (deviations) will annoy other people.

( Adding a flat chested character or one with huge knockers may be quite a turn off, even a deal breaker for a significant amount of people. Normal/nicely shaped breasts will always please most people )

This game is about beauty and perfection. There's a lot of games out there bordering the acceptable limits and I don't think they look that good at all.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
Everyone has his own set of kinks/fetishes/personal preferences. And it's reasonable to suggest them to spice up things. But when talking about relevant characters, some of those (deviations) will annoy other people.
It would only annoy people who think the world revolves around them. I was simply giving my POV on the picture of the new character Evelyn. She looks fucking great! Whatever Zip decides to do with this story I'm here for it.
( Adding a flat chested character or one with huge knockers may be quite a turn off, even a deal breaker for a significant amount of people. )
There's always going to be someone who's not into something. You can never please everyone. If someone doesn't like big or small tits go play something else and let those who do like it enjoy it.
Normal/nicely shaped breasts will always please most people
There's tons of men and women who think tiny little tits are hot as hell. Big tits as well. There is no "Normal/nicely" Edgaia. There's just the type of tits you prefer and you only speak for yourself as we all do.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes