3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It all depends.. I currently removing the last of Rainces original images from the game and replacing them with updated scenes and renders.
My main goal is to remove or reduce the amount of "Stat grinding" in the game but that mean adding more standalone content or expanding scenes to allow the content to flow better from scene to scene.
And some scenes I creating like 2 years ago and now I know a lot more so I am going to redo the scenes and use improved lighting and setup to have a more even look to the game.
Parece que pelo menos alguém se está a divertir...

# It looks like you're having more fun than we do.... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tonyzz

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It is hard to say but a few months as I am not just adding in the original story-line but also expanding it and adding new stuff

Below is what is going to added over the next few months.

Ms Anna
  • Jogging events with Bobby and Ms Anna
  • Ms Anna younger sister comes to visit
  • Stand alone events around the home. (eating dinner,night events etc.)
  • Remake night event scene from the start of the game
  • Remake the laundry scene from the start of the game.
  • Dream scene "Office nightmare"
Lucy
  • Studies events remake (new clothes and options)
  • College events scenes with Lucy and her friends
  • Night Club events with Julia (Story-line)
  • Photo session events with her and friends.
  • Dream scene Sitting room "Night crawlers"
Liza
  • Mike's house Party
  • Forest photo session with Liza and Susan
  • Dream scene part 2 of "Killer house plant"
  • Sunbathing events
Jenny
  • Night Club events and (Story-line)
  • Sunbathing events
  • Dream scene "Aliens attack"

Non Story-line events

• Shoplifter remake (Add more characters) / (Areas)
  • Night Club Fight events with new character stat called (Fight level)
  • Night Club damsel in distress events
  • Photo Session with Amelia at the store plus office events

Zip
They all sound great, but I can't wait to see " Ms Anna younger sister comes to visit "!!!!

Reactions: tonyzz

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Was the last update the one with Ann on the couch? or has there been more since then?
The big thing I hate about micro updates is it gets so confusing telling what has been out as an update and what is just a teaser.

Oct 26, 2022
and progress with the story asap. You need months to release decent, though micro, updates. How long will it take to do all that stuff? Don't get me wrong, I do like you goals list but you should get your priorities straight...
Maybe it's a translation issue but in case it is not. You come off really demanding and low-key condescending. I mean "get your priorities straight"? Zip is an artist. A creator. Let him follow his own process and inspiration.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
whats confusing you? Ann is what 24-25 in these images :p by that game logic Gran is probably early 30's
Way to many young faces in these games, give me some real women.
Como??

# It's me who's asking you: what's confusing you? How can Ann be 25 when her daughter (Lucy) is in college already...? Ann is in her late 30's, though still young looking.

You want it to be more realistic and you dig matured women, I get it... So let's add some fatties and uglies... No thx. They are meant to look perfect.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe it's a translation issue but in case it is not. You come off really demanding and low-key condescending. I mean "get your priorities straight"? Zip is an artist. A creator. Let him follow his own process and inspiration.
Provavelmente é uma questão de tom.

# I believe it's a matter of perceived tone. Informal speech may seem rude but not my intention. But I do intend to put it bluntly and straightforward. So I stand by the get the priorities straight thing (to focus on what really matters).

I never demand anything, just posting my opinion. Am I allowed? Zip is no artist, and hardly a creator. He's just playing around with assets. But yeah there's some inspiration and effort involved... And I do agree we shall leave him to his work but we still can disagree with his approach.

And keep in mind Zip is continuing another dev's work, he's picked up someone else's audience. So that audience already has some expectations about the game and some may be quite fed up of all the dragging...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Makwaya

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Como??

# It's me who's asking you: what's confusing you? How can Ann be 25 when her daughter (Lucy) is in college already...? Ann is in her late 30's, though still young looking.

You want it to be more realistic and you dig matured women, I get it... So let's add some fatties and uglies... No thx. They are meant to look perfect.
Well I did college at 15, So that would mean she had her first kid when she was ten (has happened before) that's the only way a girl like that has adult children (either that or they are lying about the ages of the children to Patreon... but who would do something like that???)

What your problem? I like the whole range, and I like my MILFS to be MILF's, The only one talking about "fatties and uglies" is you

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Well I did college at 15, So that would mean she had her first kid when she was ten (has happened before) that's the only way a girl like that has adult children (either that or they are lying about the ages of the children to Patreon... but who would do something like that???)

What your problem? I like the whole range, and I like my MILFS to be MILF's, The only one talking about "fatties and uglies" is you
Enfim...

# Too farfetched reasoning... ( college at 15, pregnant at 10 - possible yes but c'mon... )

You're entitled to your own fetishes ( I couldn't care less) but I can also dismiss them when you try to push them into the game... Just talking it through...

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
sorry i not have the link for Ogrey discort ^^

i see him on cloudet discord :p but i not think this help

Reactions: lhabns

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Please help me because I get stuck in the following items: Liza talk with susan and ask her chat for a few days.. and lucy check out mom room-
could you tell me how to proceed
thanks

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes