3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I remembered the pic from school, but forgot what it meant. Since I looked it up, figured I'd post it. Short version.

The Mountain in Labour is one of and appears as number 520 in the . It refers to speech acts which promise much but deliver little, especially in literary and political contexts.

"A mountain was in labour, uttering immense groans, and on earth there was very great expectation. But it gave birth to a mouse. This has been written for you, who, though you threaten great things, accomplish nothing."
Que desperdicio...

# Sometimes people here get really verbose but no sustenance. You my friend did the opposite but totally misdirected. What a waste of a good content/discussion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ghost1122

eebbk

Feb 1, 2022
Can any kind person recommend some games similar to "Bad Bobby Saga"? I particularly enjoy Liza's storyline, where you gradually conquer the character through activities like taking photos. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Can any kind person recommend some games similar to "Bad Bobby Saga"? I particularly enjoy Liza's storyline, where you gradually conquer the character through activities like taking photos. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Não há...

# There's none. Still Big Brother kickstarted all this (namely Alice, our Liza here) so give the many spinoffs and remakes a try...

Reactions: ajleo
Oct 26, 2022
So dissapointed...
What's that quote about the definition of insanity?
Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

We all know Zip is super fucking inconsistent.
Then boom he drops the update.

You've been here too long to act naive.
The game will update or it wont.
But this feigning emotional despair act is cringy at best.

This aint real life and this aint a real problem.
Just go play something else for free.
1633522081326.gif

Reactions: Stil996

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I didn't think I would defend him after what he did a few months ago, but yes, Zip works, earns his living and creates the game as much as he can. If he doesn't make empty announcements that he'll release it soon, if he doesn't piss everyone off, he can create for me as much as he wants, it's his time and I don't care. As you rightly noticed above, there are many free games that develop much faster and give more fun to play.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The thing is, i really liked this game, but both Rainces and Zip, dissapeared without updating the game.
Since then, they came back, but the updates are still scarce. More talking than walking...
There arent as many games as good as those two, or at least with the potential.
And yes, i do remember the first Big Brother, how it influenced the adult game genres.
If i remember correctly, the creator was pocketing 30k a month for some time :) .. ...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The thing is, i really liked this game, but both Rainces and Zip, dissapeared without updating the game.
Since then, they came back, but the updates are still scarce. More talking than walking...
There arent as many games as good as those two, or at least with the potential.
And yes, i do remember the first Big Brother, how it influenced the adult game genres.
If i remember correctly, the creator was pocketing 30k a month for some time :) .. ...
# BBS é uma versão melhorada de BB

# BBS started as a better version for the BB concept. RA's even included same model as Alice (Liza). Zip is now including a hot aunt. Sounds familiar?!

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
# BBS é uma versão melhorada de BB

# BBS started as a better version for the BB concept. RA's even included same model as Alice (Liza). Zip is now including a hot aunt. Sounds familiar?!
And maybe the problem is that the BB project is continued by people who want to make money from it and not actually create something from scratch. In general, anyone can continue Bobbie's story because the pattern and scenes are known, but it is not motivating enough for someone who have enough time to create it.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
And maybe the problem is that the BB project is continued by people who want to make money from it and not actually create something from scratch. In general, anyone can continue Bobbie's story because the pattern and scenes are known, but it is not motivating enough for someone who have enough time to create it.
Yeah, i feel there is sometimes not enough passion or no idea, how to progress the game, so they introduce second tier, 3rd tier, or even 4th tier characters, watering down the contents and delaying progression of 1st tier characters... Or even breaking the game because of it.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I have story and time but not powerful pc once i get pc maybe i work on game :KEK:
You don't need a powerful computer to create a good, interesting game that will attract players. Graphics do not have to be in super hi tech 4k resolution. That was Zip's explanation.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes