3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I decided to checked this out again after not playing for a couple of updates. Played around with the scenes and so far, I liked it. It could be a bit more darker and some scenes could've went further than they did at sections. That said, I get that it's being added over time, so it's not really a problem. I'm sure it'll get there.

I'm looking forward to more updates to this.

sup things

Oct 15, 2021
is there a reason to play the original one anymore or does this one already have the content from the original as well?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
is there a reason to play the original one anymore or does this one already have the content from the original as well?
This mod is missing a lot of content from the base game (I think 0.15). Zip changed Jenny's model so forget having any of RAinces Jenny incorporated (though RA also changed Jenny for v1.00), Julia's gone (Lucy's lez/bi friend) and a lot of the "fluff & grind" has been removed. He's added quite a lot with Lucy, Liza, Mom and some with "New" Jenny....should play both versions IMO.

edit: per SS update after I made this post.... Julia isn't planned on being gone-gone, just not implemented yet

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

sup things

Oct 15, 2021
This mod is missing a lot of content from the base game (I think 0.15). Zip changed Jenny's model so forget having any of RAinces Jenny incorporated (though RA also changed Jenny for v1.00), Julia's gone (Lucy's lez/bi friend) and a lot of the "fluff & grind" has been removed. He's added quite a lot with Lucy, Liza, Mom and some with "New" Jenny....should play both versions IMO.
I remember playing a couple of big brothers in the past and they were very similar, but distinct. I hoped this wouldn't be the case here as well (the games were very long and grindy). Alas, I'll give both versions of Bad Bobby a try.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know I don't have these photos in this game
I don't think anybody does, these are previews.
The Game is WIP, with extra WIP, (it has the WIP of the original game plus the WIP Ziptie is dreaming up), so don't expect them to be resolved anytime soon.

Reactions: TommyTuba

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
is it just me or do their tits get bigger on each update? its very gross, please use original sizes, nobody is into fat ass whales with F+++ tits
No there tits are not getting bigger it is your hands are getting smaller :) Both Lucy and Julia are the size from the orginal game as I have the models Rainces used.

P.S the skin look different as Rainces jacked up the lighting to high.

The below is from Raince version 0.15
bobandjuliaoption 20.jpg bobandjuliaoption 41.jpg

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
we try a poll: which couple is hotter
View attachment 2732688
or
View attachment 2732689
art by zip

p.s. remember to all i use much we want, we do , but is only me. i m a little snob ^^
Ambos os pares podem ter lugar no jogo...

# Both pairs are really hot. Both blend in perfectly (unlike other models). But personally I really enjoy Lucy and Julia. They were so hot, both alone and together.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyzz
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes