3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Good bless, we have name change mod and textbook opacity mod. For some reason, author don't want to imply it in game...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
First of all: Thanks for Sharing.
In my Opinion is here too much Grinding and too many half-finished Stuff.
Who likes long Detours will love the Game absolutely. But that's not my Kind of Gameplay.
I whish you the Best, and Good Luck Dev
Como eu te percebo...

# Sometimes it feels like we won't see the end of it in our lifetime.

Elon Musk must find a way we can live for more than 200 yrs (The boring company :LOL:).

And the funny thing is, despite the sluggish progression, we're all truly rooting for the dev, hoping for the best. After all he's all we've got left.

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I restarted the game and have gotten to the part where I help Lucy with her homework using "motivation" but the pictures are missing.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Currently broken and is been replaced with new renders etc.
Not blocked completely. On Saturday you can help her with home work but there's no image of the scene.

I've said previously that you need to sort out the character location icon to show when they are in the rooms at different times of the day if you are serious about finishing the game. Otherwise when you have more content in the game and come around to fixing the location icon for the characters it's going to be more work for you in the future.

You are the developer so ultimately it's up to you on what you want to do with the feedback you get.

I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Santoly
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes