3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Stop talking nonsense!
Any designer knows that image rendering doesn't have to be done on your personal computer! There are many online image processing services.
Has anyone wondered why many popular games have a good update every release and a decent amount of time to go through a new update? This is because such development teams use online services for image processing, and stupid game developers torture themselves with home rendering of images.
How expensive are such services??

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I would love game to have freedom at night - Drug her or put sleeping pills and do nasty things like - penetrate creampie anal blowjob = everyone
and hope Dev works better on bugs and do more stuff... Dont abandon (y)
Game need tons of work and updates :sneaky:(y)
Arthur Morgan wtf

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Stop talking nonsense!
Any designer knows that image rendering doesn't have to be done on your personal computer! There are many online image processing services.
Has anyone wondered why many popular games have a good update every release and a decent amount of time to go through a new update? This is because such development teams use online services for image processing, and stupid game developers torture themselves with home rendering of images.
Its gullible that you think that a game like this with a low-moderate support would afford anything like this.

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone think during the cocktail garden scenes its a bit odd that there is no option at All to fuck Anne in her pussy instead of her ass, even if the it would cause a game over you would think the dev would add the option, but no it has to be the ass which actually stops the MC from fucking her the first time as he has to get lubricant.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The most common reason is your "persistent" file may be corrupt. Try deleting it and see what happens.

C:\Users\***username here***\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadBobbySagaDP_update02-20220710\
cheers that helped. if i remember correctly the game crashed for some reason and probably shit into that file.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Not in the game yet. This is the new start of the game :sneaky:
Will you be posting updates on I t c h when u finally get the game to 15.50 and out of the demo stages? I would rather purchase updates as the come out than through a monthly subscription.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
well anyone knows how to make the text visible on android? the black screen on the text is such a let down.

hopping the mod can put a text opacity options.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes