3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
This is why I have used a full save from the actual version... before making mine, because it's not complete.
So it's supposed to contain all scene, but it's but the case and I have answered "it's not a full save" that's all.
It's because they are branching paths now... you can either take mom to your room (and get the infamous "Game Over" scene) or get her naked and take advantage on the couch, this depends on your choices with Lucy in Mom's room earlier (choose number 3 if you want the mom living room scene).

You can't get all her scenes unlocked in one gallery so save during the previous Lucy scene to see all three outcomes.

Oct 28, 2018
If you don't want to play a buggy and boring game and just want to play with the gallery.
I have made a full save to do it, just by manipulating variables to have acces of all animations without RESTARTING (like somebody want to do).
I have discovered a bug too. If you play the scene 2 in the mom gallery, it will clear the gallery. But I have made a fix.
So unzip in the game folder the fix and put the save in [Game folder]\game\saves

WARNING : Don't expect this save will work with the next update, it's just for playing with the gallery.
You are a ray of light for this lazy game.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
If you don't want to play a buggy and boring game and just want to play with the gallery.
I have made a full save to do it, just by manipulating variables to have acces of all animations without RESTARTING (like somebody want to do).
I have discovered a bug too. If you play the scene 2 in the mom gallery, it will clear the gallery. But I have made a fix.
So unzip in the game folder the fix and put the save in [Game folder]\game\saves

WARNING : Don't expect this save will work with the next update, it's just for playing with the gallery.

i don't think "lucy fight 3" is correct, it gives the same result as "lucy fight 2" and there is no game over.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Quanto tempo demora uma animação de 10 segundos em alta resolução?

# Do you know much time does it take to render a 10 sec full hd animation? An animation takes 30 pictures (frames)/sec. So 10 sec can take 300 pictures. Each picture can take about 2 hours to render. So a simple animation of 10 seconds would take... 600h? No. Removing the background and putting it all together in photoshop, it could take something like 4-6h. But it's 10s. How you can put 21600s (6h) of gameplay together in a month I'll never know... (Neither do you)
Stop talking nonsense!
Any designer knows that image rendering doesn't have to be done on your personal computer! There are many online image processing services.
Has anyone wondered why many popular games have a good update every release and a decent amount of time to go through a new update? This is because such development teams use online services for image processing, and stupid game developers torture themselves with home rendering of images.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Stop talking nonsense!
Any designer knows that image rendering doesn't have to be done on your personal computer! There are many online image processing services.
Has anyone wondered why many popular games have a good update every release and a decent amount of time to go through a new update? This is because such development teams use online services for image processing, and stupid game developers torture themselves with home rendering of images.
Pois mas isso é outra conversa...

# I've mentioned those online rendering services in previous posts. However too many devs don't have teams to support them and speed up things, let alone pro designer skills or the resources to afford third party rendering. When you do it on your own, in your spare time, with your crappy pc, it takes a lot of time - a lot more than people would expect.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
It's because they are branching paths now... you can either take mom to your room (and get the infamous "Game Over" scene) or get her naked and take advantage on the couch, this depends on your choices with Lucy in Mom's room earlier (choose number 3 if you want the mom living room scene).

You can't get all her scenes unlocked in one gallery so save during the previous Lucy scene to see all three outcomes.
Try my save and you will see all the scenes minus vicky scene in the dad house.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
i don't think "lucy fight 3" is correct, it gives the same result as "lucy fight 2" and there is no game over.
I have not created the gallery, so make your complain to the dev.
I have only unlocked the scenes made by the dev... That's all

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Its crazy that the original game still has more "Dark" content then this one. like why not just build upon the original with more dark content then completely start from scratch.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes