3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
now ^^ I totally understand ZIPTIEFUN when I asked him
'' why don't you update the front page to have a lot of visibility on the latest updates? ''
and he told me no better not after we have a lot of people making a fuss about nothing.

p.s.
for my pleasure I changed the words, the sense and the tense.
so I release zip from any responsibility for what I say,
and we myself because I don't know what I'm saying.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Not a full save, lot of missing scene 2 in mom for example...
At least a half dozen posts on this and the previous page explaining why, but since you're either incapable of reading or just to clueless.... YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!

manneychin

May 8, 2017
1st post says:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and,
I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and stories.
This Mod is standalone and does not need the original game, Bad Bobby Saga.
1. Is the following interpretation of the above correct?
In the beginning, ZipTieFun made changes to RAinces's game and released his own work as an actual technical mod that required the original game. Later, especially after RAinces abandoned the original game, ZipTieFun used his mod + assets from the original game to create Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path, a game that is now technically standalone and is only in spirit a mod of the original.

2. Which is it, 2.A or 2.B?
Does Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path (2.A) already contain ALL/MOST of the original images and screenplay + changes/additions from ZipTieFun or (2.B) it does not because ZipTieFun "remakes" the game, gradually adding back images and screenplay from the original with his own larger changes/additions?

3. Which is it, 3.A, 3.B or 3.C?
Does ZipTieFun (3.A) fully reuse images from the original (i.e. copy image files from original & paste in Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path) or (3.B) he completely redoes renders with whatever changes he sees fit or (3.C) he does a mix of 3.A and 3.B?

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Is there a walkthrough mod/patch I can download? I had advanced a ton to it and now I have to start over again

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1st post says:

1. Is the following interpretation of the above correct?
In the beginning, ZipTieFun made changes to RAinces's game and released his own work as an actual technical mod that required the original game. Later, especially after RAinces abandoned the original game, ZipTieFun used his mod + assets from the original game to create Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path, a game that is now technically standalone and is only in spirit a mod of the original.

2. Which is it, 2.A or 2.B?
Does Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path (2.A) already contain ALL/MOST of the original images and screenplay + changes/additions from ZipTieFun or (2.B) it does not because ZipTieFun "remakes" the game, gradually adding back images and screenplay from the original with his own larger changes/additions?

3. Which is it, 3.A, 3.B or 3.C?
Does ZipTieFun (3.A) fully reuse images from the original (i.e. copy image files from original & paste in Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path) or (3.B) he completely redoes renders with whatever changes he sees fit or (3.C) he does a mix of 3.A and 3.B?
None of them, read the title of this thread "Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.4881] [ZipTieFun]"
The bit you are posting is from the time Ziptie was making a mod of Bad Bobby Saga while RAinces was still active, when RAinces vanished/stopped making his game, Ziptie was left with something new, something that went beyond what he was modding, so he started making it his own for real. You can't make a mod of a game that isn't being produced anymore, whatever you do it is going to be divergent unless the Original starts copying you.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
At least a half dozen posts on this and the previous page explaining why, but since you're either incapable of reading or just to clueless.... YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!
omg, fuck this sh*t I am not starting from the beginning again. I will wait until the game is finished or abandondend

Reactions: Mammolo

Hijuga94

Apr 9, 2019
for the new scenes, you have to start a new game. Lucy Scenes when you smell underwear in msann's room with different choices.

for the msann scene, the third choice must be taken from the lucy scene in msann's room. After the scene comes automatically when you can buy alcohol in the shop for the first time.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Are you stupid! With a full save you can normally play with the gallery...
So no need to start a new game especially if there a lot of bug.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If you don't want to play a buggy and boring game and just want to play with the gallery.
I have made a full save to do it, just by manipulating variables to have acces of all animations without RESTARTING (like somebody want to do).
I have discovered a bug too. If you play the scene 2 in the mom gallery 2 times, it will clear the gallery. But I have made a fix.
So unzip in the game folder the fix and put the save in [Game folder]\game\saves

WARNING : Don't expect this save will work with the next update, it's just for playing with the gallery.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Ahhh! the age old question... how much is enough? :unsure:
there are lot more than was in BBS original if that counts :p
Não... Nada disso...

# Nope, you're wrong. For the time being there's still a lot more content in the original BBS (v1.0). There's a lot more sex in this one though, if that's what you mean... But that wouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

Zip is doing a great job but RAInces work is still the best (and most extensive) one so far. In due time...

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Are you stupid! With a full save you can normally play with the gallery...
So no need to start a new game especially if there a lot of bug.
Are you fucking stupid? He's redone a lot of the old scenes as well as added new ones that occur early in the game's timeline (Like the one with mom nude on the couch). You can't rewatch something that you've never played through before. Maybe learn to read before running your trap and you'd know you have to restart the game to see the new content that's been added to the BEGINNING of the damned game.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Just to clear it up since some people don't know how to explain, and some other don't pay attention to posts.
To get the new "content" of this update, you need to start a new game... No, you dont need to play through the whole game, the whole two new scenes are at the very start, you can just keep holding ctrl to skip everything until you get them. It will take you a few minutes to reach the scenes and you'l get the whole 1.5min of the new content. New scenes are:

Lucy: when you go to Anna's room at the very start and Lucy comes at you, instead of forcing her to sex now, you sort-off make her pass out and force a bj on her in that state.

Anna: There will be that "standard" scene of her in the living room, at which point you need to go to the store and get the wine. After that, just keep going to the living room and you'll get the scene where she is dead-drunk and you have sex with her.

That's all.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Are you fucking stupid? He's redone a lot of the old scenes as well as added new ones that occur early in the game's timeline (Like the one with mom nude on the couch). You can't rewatch something that you've never played through before. Maybe learn to read before running your trap and you'd know you have to restart the game to see the new content that's been added to the BEGINNING of the damned game.
This is why I have used a full save from the actual version... before making mine, because it's not complete.
So it's supposed to contain all scene, but it's but the case and I have answered "it's not a full save" that's all.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes