3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Mhm I see. Version v0.15.4885

v0.15.4885
N/A
Here is the release of the Jenny's update. Most of the update is to add in Jenny's story-line and to lay the ground work for the next 2 updates (0.15.48 / 0.15.49).
Ok maybe next month ....

brata

May 16, 2017
Anything new on this?
I skipped previous update because there was no changelog
Similar now.. whats going on?

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Anything new on this?
I skipped previous update because there was no changelog
Similar now.. whats going on?
Maybe this helps:

... Most of the update is to add in Jenny's story-line and to lay the ground work for the next 2 updates (0.15.48 / 0.15.49)...

This ist still 0.15.4885 so.. what do you think is going on?

brata

May 16, 2017
Maybe this helps:

... Most of the update is to add in Jenny's story-line and to lay the ground work for the next 2 updates (0.15.48 / 0.15.49)...

This ist still 0.15.4885 so.. what do you think is going on?
So no new content. Just dialogs.
Got it , thanks.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Updated the change log:

** This content is at the start of the game so you will need to start a new game **

Here is the next update.. This will be a two part release due to the amount of content and changes. This will remove all the old renders and either enhance or replace existing scenes. Also I have added the "Replay Gallery" on the main menu you can replay scenes you played in the game.

Ms Anna Office with be in the next update as the lighting was not great and I need to redo it.

Dark Path Choices:
I have added dark part choice to the Ms Anna laundry scene like what I did with Lucy in the fight scene. The dark path choices will let you change how you treat the characters in future updates and will either show or hide scenes based on you choices.

What has been changed:
  • Bobby visit Ms Anna after his dream
  • Liza in the kitchen making breakfast
  • Ms Anna in the Laundry part 1 -- route 1
  • Bobby see Jenny in her room
  • Lucy doing her nails in the sitting room.
  • Liza and Jenny in the sitting room and Bobby play with himself

What leave to do:
  • Liza shower scene
  • Ms Anna in the Laundry part 2 -- route 2
  • Sneaking into Liza room to access her phone at night
  • Bobby in Liza room after she come home from night
  • Lucy in the sitting and Bobby plays with her
  • Ms Anna Office Nightmare

New features:
  • New music for Bobby scenes
  • New main menu gallery screen
  • Day Dream flash - Liza in the kitchen
  • Day Dream flash - Liza and Jenny in the sitting room

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
more troll tease developers with dreams of dreams of dreams of a game 5 years old.

and no real development of the main plot beyond 2 scenes.

could have done a SECOND PART of this piece of troll game , and begin from where first dev dropped it. But noo reading the same 80 % renders and stuf .

wasted 4 hours on this junk and will not do it again

20 or more Bad ends scenes like it is a JOKE ? take your Joke bad end scenes and SHOVE you know where u know dude

first developer was a troll
second developer is son of that troll .

IF YOU WANT 20 BAD end SCENES , AND 6 HOURS OF BLUE BALLS this is your game dudes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
more troll tease developers with dreams of dreams of dreams of a game 5 years old.

and no real development of the main plot beyond 2 scenes.

could have done a SECOND PART of this piece of troll game , and begin from where first dev dropped it. But noo reading the same 80 % renders and stuf .

wasted 4 hours on this junk and will not do it again

20 or more Bad ends scenes like it is a JOKE ? take your Joke bad end scenes and SHOVE you know where u know dude

first developer was a troll
second developer is son of that troll .

IF YOU WANT 20 BAD end SCENES , AND 6 HOURS OF BLUE BALLS this is your game dudes
thank you for the freedom that f95 gives to express your opinions in a kind and polite way,
thanks for the ignore button i love use at this moment.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
My god...a new game....beautiful....a new old game....i can only write this otherwise if i write what i think i become a troll........beware of what you write....If you touch the wrong game saying they're only taking money they'll delete your post for trolling...friends of admins have a lot of influence

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Well, I played the new version for a few minutes but couldn't find any new content. In fact some of the scenes I had previously unlocked are now grayed out for me and I have to unlock them again. I also checked Bobby's phone and didn't see any new hints either. I’ll try again later.
Changed most of the startup content. I really expected it to be worse, but it's quite interesting, it's just that the thread of the old action gets lost, and probably everything will be redone in the end.

Reactions: edgaia
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes