3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Just because you want more free content and it's not coming as fast as you want it isn't you being "wronged".
That's simply being disappointed.

No one here has been wronged.

Just wanted to clear that up. Carry on everyone.
Não pensamos todos como tu...

# People are expecting story progression in every single update. As it never happens, some of you may feel a bit disappointed but quietly accept whatever you get.

But for many of us it kinda feels being wronged. We know Zip is working on it but we have expectations about the game (continue RAInces work or at least some relevant new content). Zip even made a list promising to meet them. Still there's no story progression for way too long.

Is this RAInces' nonsense again? Has he no interest in finishing the game (milking)? This constant postponing of the good stuff by remaking old scenes, making pointless side stories and what not, sometimes feels like we're being tooled.

Updates should be something like: start a chapter, close it. start new one, so on and so forth...

Last edited:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
It looks like the game developer has reached a dead end. And he went along the proven path - he began to redo what had already been done. Seriously, who cares what the lighting of the scene or character was at the beginning of the game???? Seriously ??
Personally, I've always been pissed that I'm playing, wasting many hours of my time, and then a new update comes out and BAM! , I have to start this shitty game from the beginning !
No matter how the game is drawn, all people want only one thing: Progress in the development of the game's plot !!!
Everything else is secondary.
And if a game developer starts doing shit like reworking the opening scenes or rewriting the game's start script, then there's only one diagnosis - milking naive patrons.
Well, I wish this game developer and this "game" to sink like the Titanic.
I personally cross out for myself and forget about this crap game.
It is the way of every Bad Bobby/Bad Brother remake.

1. Only get so far
2. Decide to entirely redo the game
3. Give up and abandon.

I'm starting to think its a psyop.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
I, for example, translate (localize) VN into Russian. For some reason I don't give out the translation in chunks, but completely finished.
In my time I used to repair electronics. I did not allow myself to give out a gadget unfinished. So why do the developers allow themselves?
How are those two comparable? You are making a false equivalence.

Were you being paid for your services in repair?
Are you paying Zip for his services?

Was your repair work advertised as such?
Is Zip advertising a full complete game?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
i playing only everything same like bug. the quest not move
have to start a new game, apparently the added content is at the BEGINNIG of the game so need new game to see new scenes etc, meaning old saves are bugged out cause the new scenes with mom arent activated and thats why her pics not on the screen and shes in like 2 or 3 spaces on some days when you skip time

Reactions: TommyTuba

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022

If you undertake to do something, do it properly and to the end. And if you want to do it quickly, but not qualitatively, it's better not to do something at all. Let it be a chapter of Visual Novel or any other thing.
That's how I was taught since I was a kid. It doesn't matter if I get paid or not.
Why can't I compare?
And why should I do poor quality right away if I have to do something later that I didn't do previously?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019

He gets paid patreons. So this is not a free initiative, but quite paid.
If you do not see how the finished product differs from some unfinished business. Then maybe it’s worth looking for problems already in yourself, and not resenting someone else’s point of view, where an example was even given for your justification?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I dont think we should play on test version - means next update probably saves not gona work.
I dont know how to help Dev's but hope he can manage to continue his work :censored: (y)

Reactions: TommyTuba

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I criticized Zip for lying about the release date a couple of times in the past. Well, at least now he's making progress and giving updates.
Sim mas agora o problema é outro...

# Yeah I did that too (when he was lying) and I stopped it too when he started delivering. But I soon realized that despite the updates we're still stuck like before and I don't see any intention of progression (makeovers,...).

People are just trying to let Zip know they're not happy with it (unnecessary brush ups) and want to see the story finally moving forward... Expressing one's opinion isn't/shouldn't be that offensive to the dev - we're all grown ups here...

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Looks like Dev put Old version of game - Why ? you can see old car - new one whas better + you cant teach lucy -First release you could teach her :cautious: and you could do ending game fun to every female npc's - like rape etc

One Scene that Bobby rapes his Mom (ending) it did not end ? she wakes up and nothing more :rolleyes:
I would love Dev to add Hypnotism and Afrodisiac options so bobby can have more fun (With US :cool:(y)) more freedom in night scenes etc :lepew:(y)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What a bullshit "update", lol. Not a single one new scene.
We’ll I thought that at first, too, then I saw that we were supposed to start again at the beginning. When I did that I found new renders in the opening dream sequence with mom (my favorite character) and some with Lucy. New renders with mom in the bathroom room and laundry room as well. There are also new dialog changes to improve the game flow and set up the story line better. One thing I also noticed is that Lucy seems to be aware that Booby has designs on his mom. I wonder how this will play out. I was surprisingly pleased with the improvements. I just wish Zip had taken the approach from the beginning meaning to start at the beginning with his mod. But maybe it’s been a learning process with him and he gets new ideas as he goes. Anyway, I like where the game is going and look forward to continued updates. Good luck with your game, Zip!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes