3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Claro que há razões para alguma frustração...

# I do agree this game (BBS as a whole) is stranded for way too long and zip is dragging it even further with these unnecessary scene makeovers. But there's no one else to keep it going so... Zip's content is quite good but reasonable progress in story will take years this way unless someone else comes along...

Last edited:

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
Is it just me, or the English level in the game is even worse than on previous releases?

There's an average of two mistakes in every sentences so far.
Maybe I somehow missed them before, but, it's bordering on being nonsensical.

Is there a proofreader for the English part of the game? If not, I'm willing to give a hand if you send me the text in a plain enough format (word , notepad and so on.) If there is one, I'd suggest he either step his game up, or to change to another proof reader.
take it easy, will you, he isn't writing Hamlet over here

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
It looks like the game developer has reached a dead end. And he went along the proven path - he began to redo what had already been done. Seriously, who cares what the lighting of the scene or character was at the beginning of the game???? Seriously ??
Personally, I've always been pissed that I'm playing, wasting many hours of my time, and then a new update comes out and BAM! , I have to start this shitty game from the beginning !
No matter how the game is drawn, all people want only one thing: Progress in the development of the game's plot !!!
Everything else is secondary.
And if a game developer starts doing shit like reworking the opening scenes or rewriting the game's start script, then there's only one diagnosis - milking naive patrons.
Well, I wish this game developer and this "game" to sink like the Titanic.
I personally cross out for myself and forget about this crap game.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
See alot of barking at modder, & i don't think people, have actually read the overview.. or that
Game/Creator: RAinces -Who Abandon this game
& The Modder: ZipTieFun is the 1 modding the abandoned game..
so be patient with the ZipTieFun please. or game will just end up dead again...
As pessoas não têm que calar a sua opinião para não ferir os sentimentos do dev.

# People are allowed to be vocal when they feel somehow wronged. People have expectations about this game that aren't being met for quite a while now.

I'll admit Zip is probably working hard, and he's my appreciation for it, but is he doing it right (no story progression for way too long)?

I understand what you mean: a game like this is better than no game. No question about it. Still people shouldn't refrain from expressing how they feel about it. Maybe the dev will listen one day (he won't quit that easily - good money on the side)...

Reactions: TheSpah and HUNUTAN

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sorry but I like it.
I have several versions of the game and this seems to be the best.
Eu não disse que não gostava mas que está há demasiado tempo parado...

# I like it too. It's not the best game so far (RAInces' version is) but it has the best sex scenes.

It's just that it's taking too long to catch up with the original version, let alone get the story moving... ( this endless stranding...)

Last edited:

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Please help me because I get stuck in the following items: Liza talk with susan and ask her chat for a few days.. and lucy check out mom room-
could you tell me how to proceed
thanks

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes