3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I hope that yet another wave of complaints has passed from users who expect updates other than those announced in the various posts on patreon who, like me, share information on how Zip's work is progressing.on the patreon site i saw compliments to zip on how he redid the initial part of the game. (sorry I agree too).I never liked Liza's part of the Banana Revenge event. the new event is now much more consistent and beautiful for me.

the next scenes that will be redone (because this project born as a mod has now become a game in itself so Zip wants to use only renders created by his art) are among my favorites in liza path.
I hope that like the egg event it still manages to surprise me positively.

I hope there are new events as well, now the question I have is will the event with liza or lucy come first?
Pois mas ainda estamos nos ovos 6 anos depois...

# I hear you my friend. I totally respect the way you feel about it and you make a good point. But at the end of the day, we're still talking about the eggs, an event created for Liza 6 years ago, and that's the problem.

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
Does anyone know something about the project that someone else was doing, someone called ogry or something like that, they shared very good quality images and I was intrigued with that project

WalterGrey

Jan 11, 2021
Does anyone know something about the project that someone else was doing, someone called ogry or something like that, they shared very good quality images and I was intrigued with that project
You're probably referring to the OGRey version that is being worked on. As far as I know there hasn't been a release yet, he(?) only has a Discord channel, but I don't think it's open to everyone. I think a lot of the mods watch this thread, so keep your eyes open for another invite :)

PS, OGRey has been working on it for quite some time already, so no clue when anything will be released.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You're probably referring to the OGRey version that is being worked on. As far as I know there hasn't been a release yet, he(?) only has a Discord channel, but I don't think it's open to everyone. I think a lot of the mods watch this thread, so keep your eyes open for another invite :)

PS, OGRey has been working on it for quite some time already, so no clue when anything will be released.
Se...

# ... no clue IF anything will be released.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
God hes really dragging this game out isnt he? We are missing dozens of scenes from the original game still that he could make darker for this game but instead hes focusing on bland scenes that go nowhere or lighting in rooms you only visit twice.

• Sad
Reactions: nn2017

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
God hes really dragging this game out isnt he? We are missing dozens of scenes from the original game still that he could make darker for this game but instead hes focusing on bland scenes that go nowhere or lighting in rooms you only visit twice.
Take an already completed (though abandoned) VN, with text and renderings. Make it completely raw, with a lot of unfinished quests and bugs. And then the fixes are billed as an update? An update of what? There is no progress in the story, only fixes that are passed off as updates.

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
HOLY SHIT! You have one of the most absolute GRINDFEST available from ANY game on this site, and now you make us START OVER?!? Bu-Bye!
It's not enough for the developer that players have to start over. The developer doesn't think about the translators who will have to re-translate 80% of the game. I translated v0.15.42 and will not translate this VN into Russian anymore. Until the developer continues the story, if at all...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Here is the version with linux .sh

Win & Linux Compressed 0.15.4885
O conteudo novo está muito bom mas a gestão do jogo nem por isso...

# I really enjoyed this new content. High quality stuff (animation physics need improvement but still ok). But after 5' I've closed the game. And it wasn't out of spite, it just ran out of new content...

If you really feel like remaking old/RAInces's stuff, then try making longer updates (take your time), add new stuff at the beginning and/or at the middle and at the end so it's worthwhile playing it again from the start (it's all about the journey). But imo you should avoid it altogether and just focus on story progression.

I know it's a test version for you but this is kinda messy (old saves rendered useless, locked scenes in gallery when finished - no routes mapped out, unfinished events hanging...)

Hoping for the best

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
It's not enough for the developer that players have to start over. The developer doesn't think about the translators who will have to re-translate 80% of the game. I translated v0.15.42 and will not translate this VN into Russian anymore. Until the developer continues the story, if at all...
First thanks for translating the game..

I have said in loads of posts that the game is in testing and to wait for the Public release 0.15.50 as that version will have the story-line and script locked in. I have also said many times that I was planning to remake the start as these scenes use renders from Rainces game as I wanted to replace them with my own to match the rest of the game.

Players do not need to start over but only "IF" they want to see the updated images and story. These can carry on using there current save without issue until I release 0.15.50 where they will need to restart the game.

Over the past few updates I took steps to reduce issues with saves and the only time I have an issue was when there was a soft-lock with Jenny's story-line which required you to go back to an old save. So I do think about the users but I not going to double my workload to try and keep everybody happy.

And Finally the game in in "TESTING" and will change, If I said that the game was not going to change and saves will never break than you would have a grievance.

If you have asked me about translating the game I would of told you wait until public release or continue at your own risk.

Zip

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes