3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
First thanks for translating the game..

I have said in loads of posts that the game is in testing and to wait for the Public release 0.15.50 as that version will have the story-line and script locked in. I have also said many times that I was planning to remake the start as these scenes use renders from Rainces game as I wanted to replace them with my own to match the rest of the game.

Players do not need to start over but only "IF" they want to see the updated images and story. These can carry on using there current save without issue until I release 0.15.50 where they will need to restart the game.

Over the past few updates I took steps to reduce issues with saves and the only time I have an issue was when there was a soft-lock with Jenny's story-line which required you to go back to an old save. So I do think about the users but I not going to double my workload to try and keep everybody happy.

And Finally the game in in "TESTING" and will change, If I said that the game was not going to change and saves will never break than you would have a grievance.

If you have asked me about translating the game I would of told you wait until public release or continue at your own risk.

Zip
alleluyaaa ^^

but unfortunately 90% of those who complain will not read your post and next uptade fix we will start again .
it can't be avoided so ignore, after all they don't read your posts,
Why should you listen to them?

p.s.Aimed at those who appear once a year, not aimed at those who follow regularly ^^

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

I have said in loads of posts that the game is in testing and to wait for the Public release 0.15.50 as that version will have the story-line and script locked in. I have also said many times that I was planning to remake the start as these scenes use renders from Rainces game as I wanted to replace them with my own to match the rest of the game.

Players do not need to start over but only "IF" they want to see the updated images and story. These can carry on using there current save without issue until I release 0.15.50 where they will need to restart the game.

Over the past few updates I took steps to reduce issues with saves and the only time I have an issue was when there was a soft-lock with Jenny's story-line which required you to go back to an old save. So I do think about the users but I not going to double my workload to try and keep everybody happy.

And Finally the game in in "TESTING" and will change, If I said that the game was not going to change and saves will never break than you would have a grievance.

If you have asked me about translating the game I would of told you wait until public release or continue at your own risk.

Zip
Sim mas podias evitar isto....

# Yeah sure. I'm not saying you're lying but dragging it in a messy way. And it was perfectly in your hands to avoid it.

As for story progression, you've promised that v0.15.50 for quite a while now, but you still don't know when you'll be able to deliver it. You keep piling up inbetween versions with unnecessary retouching and pointless side stories while we wait for the good stuff. This could take years (as it already did), stranded where RAInces left off - worse, you haven't even got there yet...

Keep doing your stuff, at your own pace and following your heart of course but avoid rambling much (it's getting messier and going nowhere). There's a lot of ground to cover before you can get that kind of artistic freedom you yearn so much. If you do it now, the game will be thrown into quite a tailspin (it already is)

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Zip
Criticar-te não é a minha cena...

Zip, believe me I have no fun criticizing you (my foes know who they are :LOL:). I really enjoy your artwork. All I want to say is that despite being test versions you should make an effort to make it a fun ride, worthwhile, till the public version. Take more time if you need it but make this work.

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022

Zip
OK. Please write when you finish fixing what is done. Just by changing one letter in a line, the translation is not transferred anymore. Anyway, we'll have to re-translate.

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
next preview for scene redone
Lucy help exam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and new dress for liza phone event

i Love that
and nigth phone

hope in one big nice game over.....^^

3 all Zip Art the old i dont know ^^
I wonder if the scene where Lisa sucks Mike's dick in the car was reworked by Zip? And made more hardcore?

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
You're probably referring to the OGRey version that is being worked on. As far as I know there hasn't been a release yet, he(?) only has a Discord channel, but I don't think it's open to everyone. I think a lot of the mods watch this thread, so keep your eyes open for another invite :)

PS, OGRey has been working on it for quite some time already, so no clue when anything will be released.
Ogrey disappeared in May. No longer appears online. Discord is in silence.

Reactions: edgaia

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
will we finally have the continuation of the event or is it just another remake?
for what we know , now Zip is on remake liza phone event (phone ,sleeping pill,shower)
and lucy help whit exam .
for new event nightmare office and 2th part of anne laundry.
however it's too early to know exactly what else he's working on, we wait for him to spoleir next week

Reactions: edgaia and lhabns
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes